Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy Easter LPF

Giannis_TDM

Happy Easter Y'all I hope you and your families are healthy and happy. Btw has anyone seen Jerry around or know if he is well? I sent him a pm about the laserbee AX as I had a few questions on it about 4 days ago, but he hasnt replied or even been to the forum yet anybody know if he is fine?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Happy Easter to you Rich, and to all our LPF members; I hope you're all staying safe in these trying times.

@ Curtis, just to make it interesting, that chocolate laser host should also have to be in the shape of a bunny! ;)

Snecho

Happy Easter Y'all I hope you and your families are healthy and happy. Btw has anyone seen Jerry around or know if he is well? I sent him a pm about the laserbee AX as I had a few questions on it about 4 days ago, but he hasnt replied or even been to the forum yet anybody know if he is fine?
Jerry only logs in every so often so it's unknown when he might happen to see your PM. He advised to reach out to him via his company website which he monitors daily.

Email: sales@laserbeelpm.com

Thanks for chiming in Snecho... :)

Like Snecho said... I only log in once in a while.
The fastest way to contact me is through our Website.
We check E-Mail every hour or so. Link in my Sig as well.

A Belated HAPPY EASTER to all LPF Members.....

Jerry

Happy Easter to you Rich, and to all our LPF members; I hope you're all staying safe in these trying times.

@ Curtis, just to make it interesting, that chocolate laser host should also have to be in the shape of a bunny! ;)

LOL and my 1st thought was............where will the laser beam exit the chocolate bunny host............anyone want to hazard a guess as to my immediate mental image ? It taint that difficult to imagine.

Happy Easter LPF

LOL and my 1st thought was............where will the laser beam exit the chocolate bunny host............anyone want to hazard a guess as to my immediate mental image ? It taint that difficult to imagine.

Happy Easter LPF

Well there should be two holes to choose from pick only one please and be gentle . I hope its a female chocolate rabbit .I hope imright with this.
Rich:)

Snecho

We check E-Mail every hour or so. Link in my Sig as well.

A Belated HAPPY EASTER to all LPF Members.....

Jerry
Well hey Kakis, it's your lucky day :)

Sure just passing along what I know 👍

Happy Easter LPF
My thought was the top of the head
Well there should be two holes to choose from pick only one please and be gentle . I hope its a female chocolate rabbit .I hope imright with this.
Rich:)
Well then...

That took a steep turn

Last edited: