Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hair laser!

That's what you call technological-age snake oil! But of course, you could easily procure 90 5mw lasers for much less than the asking price....

Schrecken_Licht said:
That's what you call technological-age snake oil! But of course, you could easily procure 90 5mw lasers for much less than the asking price....

Or split Two open cans with a diffraction grating...LOL I can see it now "come on down to hydros hair clinic"

warning:may cause blindness

--hydro15

Kenom

i find this funny that they are using lasers (red even) for HAIR REMOVAL and trying to pawn it off as a hair stimulator as well. Omg people are stupid.

I could probably get 90 5mW lasers for 3-4$ a piece. :p I find this funny that people think it acually works; it's probably just in your head. ::) :D I would buy it to see if it will make my hair grow faster. :cool:

Switch

randomlugia said:
I could probably get 90 5mW lasers for 3-4$ a piece.  :p I find this funny that people think it acually works; it's probably just in your head. ::) :D I would buy it to see if it will make my hair grow faster.  :cool:
I'd rather buy a yellow or blue laser for that money , thankyouverymuch. :p

maybe someone should fit a few 150mw blu-rays in there that are focused to a tight spot. you know, so they can feel it working too! lol