Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Guitar playing, anybody?

Hell, why not? :D

Post your guitar work! I always want to see people better than me (which is, as you can imagine, not too rare :p )!

I know Jayrob shreds, and Xplorer too. Needs moar rock!!!

i do play guitar sometimes...
cant remember the name though..
oh it was iGuitar, in full HD resolution :D

I play. I'm kind of new at it so I'm not that good and I mess up a lot. But I have fun with it and I'm getting better. I want to learn bass guitar as well.

TTerbo

well as you know i am getting a guitar soon :D
the first song on my list goes like this:
G G G G G G G G

next song would be something like:
G A G A G A G D G D etc etc :D

Yeah I play, been playing for around a year and a half now.

At the moment I have a Cort Acoustic/Electric.

Been looking for an electric though, thinking about an Aria 714. Pretty decent price, and it sounds great (at least my friend's does).

Yeah I play, been playing for around a year and a half now.

At the moment I have a Cort Acoustic/Electric.

Been looking for an electric though, thinking about an Aria 714. Pretty decent price, and it sounds great (at least my friend's does).
Year and a half, impressive, you should be ahead of me by a lightyear or two [hundreds]. Videos please! :thanks:
I have some videos here, mostly guitar:

YouTube - GrixM's Channel
Very nice ! Sounds epic!

Nice Fender too. What year?

Not sure.. :(

I bought it used, from someone who also bought it used :rolleyes:
Everybody wants it :D

Well as long as it's in mint condition, it does not really matter, does it ?
It does have very nice sound to it.

What software do you use to edit the video in which you combined three clips together? Also, it would be really good if you could somehow record the sound directly out of the cable instead of picking it up with microphone. A cable splitter with one output going into your Line In or Microphone jack is perfect for this I'd say.

Or am I hearing it wrong?

Grix

Everybody wants it :D

Well as long as it's in mint condition, it does not really matter, does it ?
It does have very nice sound to it.

What software do you use to edit the video in which you combined three clips together? Also, it would be really good if you could somehow record the sound directly out of the cable instead of picking it up with microphone. A cable splitter with one output going into your Line In or Microphone jack is perfect for this I'd say.

Or am I hearing it wrong?

I used Sony Vegas 8. (pirated :eg:)

And yes, a cable directly into the PC would be best, but somehow when I do that I get this wierd static that ruins the sound completely :/

I used Sony Vegas 8. (pirated :eg:)

And yes, a cable directly into the PC would be best, but somehow when I do that I get this wierd static that ruins the sound completely :/
As you no doubt heard, I get that too. Doing noise cancellation ruins the guitar's sustain.

But it's not that bad actually. Well, it always could be better and in songs that does not require long sustain notes you can do noise cancel component, but even without it, it's all cool.

ZRTMWA

I used to play but I haven't touched my guitar in a while. I have one of those starter Fender guitars. Got it for Christmas a few years back from the parentals.

I used to play but I haven't touched my guitar in a while. I have one of those starter Fender guitars. Got it for Christmas a few years back from the parentals.
Post yourself playing! We needs more videos! :D

Seriously, could you film it?