Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GUIDE: Which company should I buy from?

Podo

Orders placed after 8 August will be severely delayed up to two weeks to a month, we are extremely sorry for the delay and we will provide a full order refund if requested. Please contact sanwulasers@gmail.com

Last edited:

GSS

I knew like others do that a monkey wrench would be thrown in and sales from China would be disrupted.
Hope everything cools down fast..

gsxrian

Has anyone tested the 7 Watt or 7.5 Watt Sanwu Blue Lasers on a thermopile or other accurate measuring device ?

It seems most of these laser companies sell underrated junk but at least Sanwu refers to the NUBM44-V2 so it may be legit, can anyone confirm this?

Thx

Snecho

Has anyone tested the 7 Watt or 7.5 Watt Sanwu Blue Lasers on a thermopile or other accurate measuring device ?

It seems most of these laser companies sell underrated junk but at least Sanwu refers to the NUBM44-V2 so it may be legit, can anyone confirm this?

Thx
Sanwu is is one of the best companies out there. I am 100% positive their ratings are accurate if not less than what the actual power is.

Podo

Thx

Hi gsxrian,

Coincidentally, we uploaded a power testing video of our 7.5W striker laser yesterday, the laser uses G2 in the video:

Correction
AFAIK JL had to drop the 473s --Gray wants us all to be happy but that blue laser has issues,,,sorry
I have, for a long time said good things about Sanwu and forum rep Podo.

HAP--
I could be mistaken BUT
why are you not suggesting JETLASERS??

That was a long time ago--you clearly have matured a lot since then and many say you are doing a good job as a staff member. Check out the latest JL GB- some great prices that YOU can afford IMHO---hak....BUT no Paypal or credit card for you.. USPS MO only.

Last edited:

Snecho

This review shows a line not a dot when fully focused!
You obviously have no knowledge of how lasers and diodes work whatsoever. You joined just one week ago, didn't make a intro post. No one knows you.

You have no idea of how even the simplest way our optics work and the terms that go with them.

7W is beyond anything you should be allowed to play with and lack thereof.

Lasers are not a toy.

Please, do even the most basic reading before posting one of the noobiest statements you could possibly make when we have a working search function.

gsxrian

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

.... kindly go away!

Snecho

giphy.gif

PS- Being proven wrong with facts explaining your obvious lack of basic knowledge isn't arguing. And if you still believe it is, you further prove your complete ignorance. Good luck getting any more help.