Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GUIDE: Which company should I buy from?

When I purchased mine, I messaged them after 1 day and the next day it worked -- best to message them sooner rather than later. :)

Alright sent a message to DL. Hopefully they can get me something cause I cannot wait to get this laser:D

Is it being sent via TNT? If so it's usually taken me a few days before the tracking will even show anything and by the time it worked the laser is almost halfway to my location. At least that's how it was for the last 2 purchases from them :D

-Alex

Is it being sent via TNT? If so it's usually taken me a few days before the tracking will even show anything and by the time it worked the laser is almost halfway to my location. At least that's how it was for the last 2 purchases from them :D

-Alex

Yeah it's TNT. Well maybe tomorrow something will show up:D

So DL messaged me back with a new tracking number... They said the package service messed up so they had to resend the package.

I don't know but they've made quite a few delays as is and I'm getting a little nervous here. I've never delt with DL before and this sounds kinda like what was happening with Eitan. What with the delays and different tracking numbers.
Keeping the benefit of doubt here but having this much money invested into this has my heart rate up.

Sta

So DL messaged me back with a new tracking number... They said the package service messed up so they had to resend the package.

I don't know but they've made quite a few delays as is and I'm getting a little nervous here. I've never delt with DL before and this sounds kinda like what was happening with Eitan. What with the delays and different tracking numbers.
Keeping the benefit of doubt here but having this much money invested into this has my heart rate up.

DL has never had Eitan syndrome before from what I hear -- given that this is the first known occurrence, I am inclined to trust them; it's probably just a normal mistake. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
Tnt tracking is meh. Call them when it gets to the states to get the FedEx tracking number. Idk why there isn't a proper handoff between the service.

Well I finally got my spartan! Took longer than expected but it is absolutely beautiful and peaks at 97.9mW!! Completely worth it:D:D:D

Last edited:
Ordered from sanwu 3 watt silver series and it took five days to ship and another 4 days to arrive including 36 hours in customs. I paid for expidited shipping. The company returned my email within 3-12 hours when I asked some questions about their products. Great experience from them.

I remember in 2010 i ordered from laserpointerpro and got the laser in 4days i got the 300mW 532nm when i got it i was disappointed and took it a part, so i made another order for 500mW was around 60$ this time took almost 2months and the laser worked for like 4sec and dim down,so i send a massage the told me the will ship a replacement am still waiting today it its bin almost 7y maybe it will show up :thinking:
the first laser was shipped from NY, the second laser was from China ?

Last edited:

GSS

I remember in 2010 i ordered from laserpointerpro and got the laser in 4days i got the 300mW 532nm when i got it i was disappointed and took it a part, so i made another order for 500mW was around 60$ this time took almost 2months and the laser worked for like 4sec and dim down,so i send a massage the told me the will ship a replacement am still waiting today it its bin almost 7y maybe it will show up :thinking:
the first laser was shipped from NY, the second laser was from China ?
So how much did you pay for 7 year shipping?:(

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
For future reference to anyone thinking about buying their first laser. Never buy from scam artists like laserpointerpro. I personally dislike that company big time. Just watch some of their advertising. :whistle: :D

For future reference to anyone thinking about buying their first laser. Never buy from scam artists like laserpointerpro. I personally dislike that company big time. Just watch some of their advertising. :whistle: :D
Certain links on their site linked me to graphic p o r n. :undecided::evil: Would not even go that site anymore.

Last edited: