Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Guardian Goodness

BobMc

Had some extra time so I thought I'd share some pic's of some Sanwu Guardian's that I think are some of the best pocket laser you can buy. Hope you enjoy the pic's, they are all engraved with g7 lens. The first picture is of the Guardians in some Ultrafire holisters that are a perfect fit to give them a nice place to stay safe and free from scratches. From top to bottom or left to right. First, you have a Red Copper 520nm 1000mw single mode. Second, a 445nm at 1.8 watts its a multi-mode, which is nice because you can make the cat crash into the wall. ( please don't call peta on me ):crackup: Third, is a 465nm 2 watt, also multi-mode. Fourth is a 405nm at 800mw's a really great burner. Fifth is a 638nm at 800mw's single mode really bright for a red laser. Sixth, is a 520nm at 900mw single mode. If you look at the dot's on the wall you can tell the difference between the 1 watt 520nm and the .900mw 520. which is noticeable outside when you shine it up at the stars. All are real great quality, you get about 30-45 second run time and about the same off. Batteries give you about 20-30 total run time. I'm real happy with them, hope you enjoy the read and pics.:yh:
IMG_0900_zpsartlczce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0902_zpsl6zlfjtj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0903_zpskmi6atgz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0903_zpskmi6atgz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0908_zpsstcgwn6h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0910_zpssu8fh99a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0912_zpslyc1p1w9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0914_zpsrw5phxxh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0915_zpszcfne28b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0917_zpsnwcw3npu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0917_zpsnwcw3npu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0918_zpscfzinf60.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Hi BM,
Nice collection of lasers wish you the best in your building. This is a great hobby and i enjoy it also.

Rich:)

BobMc

Hi BM,
Nice collection of lasers wish you the best in your building. This is a great hobby and i enjoy it also.

Rich:)

Thanks Rich! I really like the pocket lasers. Working on a few small builds myself. If I can not do, what I did, when I broke that pin off that diode yesterday. Guess you got to break one or two along the way. But thanks, I really like these Guardians.

Last edited:
Lol the first photons free. Your hooked man :D . Nice collection. How's the run time with the 18350's. How does the focus mechanism work? Some close ups of it would be great. Im very curious about the guardian model. :wave:

Last edited:

BobMc

Lol the first photons free. Your hooked man

Yea, your right, glad I like Mac& Cheese. Sure comes in handy! Their focus works just like the Sanwu's that you have in your avatar, they all work the same, pretty much. They fit the beam expanders like all there other units. Guess I can post a picture of them with the beam expanders on, give me a bit. ( wrote about the run time )------Edit, I posted some close-ups, hope that give you a better idea of there make up, and some of the Guardians with beam expanders on them.

Last edited:

Jhop

Very Nice collection! lot of $$$ there. I have been thinking about getting a guardian too, attractive prices and nice and compact power. I think the 405 would be a nice addition to my slowly growing collection :D

I noticed on Sanwu's website they offer a version with a longer heatsink. I wonder if that would really be worth it? it doesnt look like any of yours are the extended

Zulu

Where did you get all the tripods? I am looking for tripods that would be at a great price if you have any recommendations!

BobMc

Very Nice collection! lot of $$$ there. I have been thinking about getting a guardian too, attractive prices and nice and compact power. I think the 405 would be a nice addition to my slowly growing collection :D

I noticed on Sanwu's website they offer a version with a longer heatsink. I wonder if that would really be worth it? it doesnt look like any of yours are the extended

No none of mine are. If you get the extended ones, let me know what you think. Thanks

BobMc

Where did you get all the tripods? I am looking for tripods that would be at a great price if you have any recommendations!

I got the tri-pods from Sanwu. Bought them when they were 10.00 a piece, I bought a bunch, and they lowered the shipping price for me, which was real nice of them. They've gone up since than, now there 15.00 each plus shipping.

Last edited: