Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

greetings!

My name is Jake, I am very much into star wars. I say that because I got introduced to lasers from.searching about lightsabers and WL. was brought up. I'm into the high powered stuff;)

See now that wasn't so bad and I case I forgot earlier welcome to LPF.
Do you have any high powered lasers?

You do not want anything to do with WL click on the link in my signature and do some reading.

i had the wicked laser arctic, but sold it. i also had the spartan. im trying to get into them again, i had to sell them.:/ im in tech school, so i needed money.
i have some extra money so i was wondering, what is the most powerful laser i could get for around 300? te 1w's werent cutting it. i like burn power.

If you do some searching you might find some customs for sale, got to BST section there were some 2.1 W lasers for sale.

Thank you guys:D I have already figured out that the love of lasers is a sacred and honored society:)

Sort of, yeah... We do kind of have a 'code' it seems. Possibly because we don't want our hobby illegalized :p But, welcome really.