Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings

Also, Jai, What do you mean pm your gf? And im just stabbing in the dark, but do you know Gammer or Hixxy or Scott Brown?

Ok, you've confused me a little now. Haha. I know one person called Scott and his last name is Crowhurst (and he's an idiot). Should I know them or are they just other Brits?

And, I just meant PM her if you want to talk Japanese, because she likes to have people who she can talk to to practice. It's up to you though.

I guess I should have stated that I like Electronic Dance Music parties/raves. Fact that I'm in a laser community now slipped my mind.

Chipdouglas I was looking at ElectroFreak's profile and saw you go to the Avalon? Do you do set ups for raves as well?

i go to avalon, palladium, raves etc... but only as a patron. i bring my lasers but only for my own amusement. are you going to EDC in vegas?

michael

Thanks for the welcomes. I havent missed one since i started going in 07, All of my friends have their tickets.. Im not sure about going myself. I would like to bring a laser to an event, haven't yet.

i had my blue in the colliseum during above and beyond. i was right up front pointing it to the back vip section lol.

Funny, my one of my best memories was during anb's set, while they played a remix of Party All the Time. I probably saw your laser but i dont remember. You goin to vegas?

And sick markers, so that sight must come standard with buzzards then because my uncle has the same one. You know what's funny is on the phantom owners group, they mod phantoms to have carter style pumps. I'll load a pic of my phantom when i get on a comp.

yeah, i'll be at edc vegas. me and some friends rented a house lol. yeah put some pix of your gun.

michael.

tech_ junkie you have the funniest post on the forum, great comedykeeps me laughing:crackup:

BennyF

Here is my beast nothing special its a spyder compact deluxe java edition with a 21" barrel.
DSC02316.jpg

I had a 2 piece 21" for my spyder clone once upon a time.
Here's an old picture.
l.jpg

and another of when I was messing around in tourney (green mask)
l.jpg

tech_ junkie you have the funniest post on the forum, great comedykeeps me laughing:crackup:

Let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fu*ked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fu*kin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

joe+pesci.bmp