Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings People of Earth

Hey there.

I've been searching through the forums for months and decided to join. I don't remember how I got here in the first place, probably from YT vids :wave:
I've been interested in lasers for a long time and now I'm interested in having lasers as a hobby :D My first laser I have recieved was a 5mw green laser that was given to me as a gift. It still works to this date and I have been looking for a more satisfying laser.

I've been looking at this laser for a while now: SF501B 445nm Blue
I'm looking forward to purchasing this and a pair of safety goggles/glasses but I'm not sure if I can get it shipped to my location. I'm worried about Canadian customs seizing this item :(

If anyone could help me out here, that would be fantastic :D

Well, I guess that's it for now :)
Ciao
:thanks:

Welcome to the forums. If you get it as a kit like this, it wouldn't get confiscated by customs.

Last edited:

Gabe

Welcome fellow Canadian! So far I haven't had trouble with Canuk customs, with the exception of a generic laser pointer form China, bought over Amazon. Everything else have all right, but just to be safe order from a company that guarantees delivery, or order as a parts kit that is super easy to assemble, like Marcus suggested. Best of of luck, have fun and learn lots!

Hi, Welcome D.
This is the best forum out there second to none. Here you will find a lot of interesting peoples to help you along. Have fun but most of all BE SAFE !!

Rich:)

Thanks everyone!

I am currently waiting for the laser kit marcuspeh posted a link to just so it wouldn't get confiscated by customs. Kudos to you, marcuspeh :D

Can't wait! :lasergun: