Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from Germany

Hi there :)

I am a newcomer from germany and fascinated about lasers, especially blue ones. I am glad that I found this community during my search for a nice laser. And that I did not buy some crappy china laser for far too much money. It is really great to see so much information in one place. Thanks!

LG Cres

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF CrescentEclipse, I'm glad you found us before you wasted a lot of money on cheap crap. :beer:
It's kind of refreshing to see a new member that is interested in something other than a "cheap, powerful, burning, green laser"
Enjoy your stay here, and above all else, be safe!

Hello, hope you enjoy the forum.
Please remember safety always first.

Thank you for your welcome!

Sure, I often do my research before buying something, even if it takes a long time. But the result is often worth it.

I always wanted to have a blue laser, but if you start without knowledge, it is really hard to find a good source of information about this topic. Which laser has a good quality, but is not overpriced? Are the specs okay or are they fake? What kind of protection is needed? What are the standards, terms, etc.?

This is a lot of know-how, but now I start to understand. I already am reading here for some weeks, but finally registered (maybe because some questions are left) ;)

The truths is, I really are looking for something powerful to play with, but not without understanding the risks. Safety in this topic definitely comes first. I handle lasers with extreme care and fortunately I think twice before doing something stupid^^

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

LG Cres

Hi Welcome CE,
You will enjoy this forum lots of info at a glance through the search bar or drop down box.yes you get what you pay for read and evaluate before you spend your cash don't be in such a hurry. don't get pressured into a build unless you really like it. Wish you luck in finding the right one buddy.
Eagle eye safety glasses too..

Rich:)

Thank you all ;)

I think I will go with the Arcane 2.0 470nm laser. The only disadvantage is the missing security, like a key or something, but on the other hand it is high quality for a good price.

Thank you all ;)

I think I will go with the Arcane 2.0 470nm laser. The only disadvantage is the missing security, like a key or something, but on the other hand it is high quality for a good price.

You are welcome.

I am Sci-Fi Lasers owner. If you need any advice about the Arcane 2.0 you can pm me or email me to : eitanatiasd@gmail.com or thejoker301@gmail.com

There is a chance we can add a key to the Arcane 2.0 for you too :beer: