Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great First Purchase from LPF through Eghemus

zxcctu

Thanks to Eghemus for a top quality laser and timely business transaction. The 1.4w 445 nm in custom host, sandblasted grip with multimode njg-18 driver functions flawlessly and is a real head-turner even when not in use. I was, however, uneasy for the first few days because I had to figure out that the driver prefers an unprotected battery in order to operate the strobe and sos functions. That resolved, excellent work, Eghemus. I'll be looking for more of your builds.

Any Pics??
I agree Eghemus has some very beautiful hosts. He's not just pumping out heatsinks for flashlights, he makes them from raw aluminum.

Last edited:

zxcctu

I tried to post these earlier and the only ones I have at the moment. I'll get more up this weekend, and some beam shots. I hope these are a start to doing the laser some justice.

Attachments

• Image0634.jpg
    Image0634.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 116
  • Image0636.jpg
    Image0636.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Image0637.jpg
    Image0637.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 92
Sweet laser. Can't go wrong with a Eghemus host. Does the sandblasting significantly improve grip or is it more just for the great looks?

Last edited:

mfo

I also swear by Ehgemus' hosts. They're all true works of art.

Really cool host, i pm'd ehgemus about buying one, no reply yet:yabbem::poke:

Last edited:

Bounty

Those sandblasted hosts are very nice indeed, i was close to getting one not that long ago. :beer:

excellent first laser!
i was going to snatch that if i had money that day T.T
i think he had 2 more of those similar hosts but they took different types of batts