Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great customer support from DTR

Sometimes the best in people is shown by how they resolve problems.

Last week I ordered a diode and some fans from DTR's site. I've been shopping there for a long time and this was another routine purchase. Shipping was very fast, but there ended up being a mistake in my order: the wrong types of fans, and the diode was not in a module.

I quickly contacted DTR, requesting a replacement, and also an "advanced RMA" so that I could get my project complete before a deadline. He responded quickly, and agreed, and even expedited shipping of the parts to my door. A day later I have my diodes and fans, along with being able to keep the mistaken fans. No time lost and extremely great customer service.

Cheers to you DTR! Truly excellent customer service!

What! DTR made a mistake? Unbelievable, I hope he's not getting senile in his old age. :crackup: Laser builders can't get by without him. You can always count on DTR. The usually same day shipping is especially nice, he goes to the P.O. Every day. :gj: DTR. He can also answer most any question you have.

Alan

APEX1

nice post man.... I agree, no one out there comes close to his service

he certainly is great. i recently built a 405nm laser (the one in my sig) and the module came from him. i broke it, stupidly, so i sent it back so he could replace the diode, and he did it for only the price of a new diode (even with all the other work and time involved). i also bought the module from him with an acrylic lens becuase i was going to switch to an S1 lens, so i figure id save a few bucks ($5 to be exact...) that way, but when he sent it back (after replacing the diode) it had a 3el lens, so i asked him about compensation for it and he let me keep it, so thank you DTR!

ped

I only ever get my diodes ect from DTR , Even from the US they normally arrive within a week. Top service.