Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

great blue laser

I've been looking for a while. I really want to find a good cool looking blue laser but not too expensive and not too cheap around 50-60 dollars. Also over 100mw but under 300. I'm picky. Thanks

ARG

Wrong section. Also, you're probably not going to find a blue laser within your budget. 445nm diodes alone are 50$~

Thanks. What's the cheapest blue 100mw laser. Also what would you recommend, blue green or red. I'm trying to decide what to get for my first high powered laser. Very excited

PLEASE READ MORE. The questions you ask have already been asked and answered a billion times.

There is a Google search bar at the top of every page. With it you will easily be able to find the answers to all of your your questions.

Last edited:
PLEASE READ MORE. The questions you ask have already been asked and answered a billion times.

There is a Google search bar at the bottom of every page. With it you will easily be able to find the answers to all of your your questions.

Plus there's like 50 "Read me first" stickies.

Looking for a 1 to 2 watt blue cutting laser with focusing lens but I don't want to spend to much how much would that be if one of you guys on here built it for me

Look in the BST section....and please do some reading. Blord has numerous threads at the moment selling blue lasers in this power range.

Looking for a 1 to 2 watt blue cutting laser with focusing lens but I don't want to spend to much how much would that be if one of you guys on here built it for me

$200, +/-$75 depending on how fancy you get or how good a deal you get. Just an estimate, though.

Encap

For some items close to that price range of $50-$60 hav a look at Laserer
==LAZERER== Leading Laser Pointer Retailer - We Offer Power Certificate for Green Red Blue Laser Pointer | Laser Module |

They have quite a few blue and green in that price catagory.

For lower power range of 50mw or 100mw I would say go with green because it is so much more visable unless you just love blue

Example: a 50 mw green beam is as 2X as bright as a 300mw blue beam and a 50mw green dot is almost 5X bright visually as a 300mw blue dot

Last edited: