Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gram a SBA Lasers Custom Build

It is a nod to you Sig :D I saw two different names in the Wiki, sorry for the error :p

I was hoping you'd notice. An Epic hero indeed :beer:

~ LB

Excellent! Can't help but wonder if it is a nod to yours truly though... After all, it was Sigurthr who wielded Gram to cleave Regin's anvil and then go on to slay Fafnir (Regin's brother).

Not sure where ya got "Wayland" from, hehe.

One day I may get a bloody leaf print tattoed on my shoulder to solidify my namesake's embodiment. XD

I thought your ears would be burning. That popped into my mind when I read the name too.

Great job on the logo and videos:beer: I didn't expect the dragon to burst into flames. That was awesome. +1

Thanks n2stuff :D I was a little nervous about the dragon, to be honest. First time playing with Flashpaper :eek: Glad you liked it.

~ LB

I'm quite honored, thank you kindly!

Haha yes, I remember my first piece of flash paper... back when 50mW was a lot! Boy, I was used to REALLY slow ignition times so it scared the crud out of me.

Ha ha, yeah, you'll notice I moved back a bit when I was filming. I was quite surprised by the result :D The video is slowed just a bit, it was actually a little quicker in real life by about 50%.

~ LB

Great review! That is one very nice laser.

I remember when i saw the first vid SBA posted with it running over a minute. Blew my mind.

Now if i can get my Kryton built...

Thank you ChaosLord! Look forward to seeing your build :beer:

OP edited Sig ;)

~ LB

Last edited: