Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good place to buy laser warning decals?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
When I go to the "Innovative Lasers" site link that is posted on NickD070's f.s. thread, http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/holographic-laser-warning-decals-69478.html#post1002467, I don't even see the page for the decals on his site.

The message on the top of Nick's f.s. thread states that- "Holographic Warning Decals (NO LONGER) for Sale". I hope that I'm wrong, but I can't access any of his decals. Maybe someone else can give it a try!

Last edited:

The message on the top of Nick's f.s. thread states that- "Holographic Warning Decals (NO LONGER) for Sale". I hope that I'm wrong, but I can't access any of his decals. Maybe someone else can give it a try!
You are right. I see he has that on his sale thread and he updated it 1-23-2015. I'll post the link I was using when I get back to my PC

Nute

I just checked out NickD070's "Innovative Lasers" site, and it looks like he's not selling his decals anymore.
He's recently edited the "Holographic Laser Warning Decals" thread (1/25/15) to show the decals are not for sale, although he is still selling everything else, glow powder, signs, batteries, etc.

I have checked Innovative Lasers web site several times and have no problem adding labels to my cart. Do they reject your payment or something? As far as I can tell they still make them but I could be wrong.

I no longer see them either. If you can find them, post us a link.

Geez guys- are you paying attention to my non-stop promotion of AixiZ Laser??

3.00$ 24 (3 'SHEETS' WITH 8 ON EACH) each- CHEEP!

Takes a fine tip black sharpie and a mag glass-steady hands to mark these--I just black out the specs that do not apply to that laser.

Laser Warning Label Multi-feature, AixiZ

small in size for use with pointers-

Dr Chuck has continously provided me with free sampls of these and I try to include some with every thing I ship (NUTE- how many do you need right now- your box is shipping soon & there is a few in it already)--

brb w/ a pic

if you want to add some color to your sig this is a nice graph showing the wavelengths thanks to our good friend Roy G. Biv
(& aixiz)-:D
:thanks::umbrella:

click on the other thing below- send to desktop-( where if needed you can resize to med) and then move to your sig- --hope thatt works for you.

find 'user pcp' on your left in same row as search- then click sig and add the pic. afaik- its been already resized to fit

Attachments

• oscommerce.gif
    oscommerce.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Warning Label CIIIb  AIXIZ.jpg
    Warning Label CIIIb AIXIZ.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: