Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

good ole axe

Davo

who needs beam spray when you got a can of axe  ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :)

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6065.jpg

and then my batteries died  :mad:

God, how can you even breath? :eek: Axe smells so bad when you spray a room with it... Nice pictures though.

Davo

LRMNmeyer said:
God, how can you even breath? :eek: Axe smells so bad when you spray a room with it... Nice pictures though.
open window, plus i live in the dorms, with how many times pranks go down axe is the last thing ull worry about ;)

artix

Yeah, I hate the smell of axe.

But the lasers look cool! :D

No one likes Axe! I couldn't do that, I'd probably gag to death before I could get any pictures.

I use Axe stick deodorant. I also use shower gel when I go on vacation since it is easier and cleaner to pack. Nice pics BTW.

Sorry, but Axe sux... Of course I am one of the older farts in here and prefer some of the classic brands...

As for the Axe.. actually this is putting it to good use, since to me it's useless otherwise :p.....If u can get by the gag/cough reflex from spraying it around :-/ LOL

It does make for some awesome quick pix though [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davo

when i first moved into the dorm everyone got one of their own little house warming bags, and those mini axe things came with it.
i left axe behind in middle school. though i did use it in my potatoe gun

Axe= Good when used properly.

Axe used properly= Used in proportionately small amounts.

I hate going to school to find everyone stinking of the stuff after using way too much. It just smells toxic.

Nice beampics tho! I particularly like the last one outdoors. And I cant wait to build my Blu-Ray either....grrrr.....for the meantime gotta have fun with my X-25.