Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gold foil and clear bluray logo very cheap!

im selling gold foil and clear blu ray stickers..

for pictures check this thread

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1238959465

Heres the official pricing:

clear labels are sold in multiples of 14 so:

14 clear labels- 2.00 USD
28 clear labels- 3.00 USD
42 clear labels- 4.00 USD
56 clear labels- 5.00 USD
98 clear labels- 8.00 USD

Gold foil labels are sold in multiples of 30, so:

30 gold labels- 4.00 USD
60 gold labels- 7.00 USD
90 gold labels- 10.00 USD

SHIPPING COSTS ME ALMOST 6 BUCKS BECAUSE I CERTIFY THE MAIL, BUT ILL CHARGE 2.00 SHIPPING

I accept paypal. make payments to

t.delnevo@yahoo.com
than let me know what it is you want, either PM me or email me. once i verify the pricing is correct ill ship out the labels

Re: GOLD FOIL AND CLEAR BLU-RAY LOGO

98 clear labels- 8.00 USD

sending payment now.

[highlight]EDIT:[/highlight] payment sent. Sent $11, to help cover PP fees and postage.

thanks alot. look forward to seeing them.

Hey Tony...
   just send a PayPal payment.... :cool:

Yeah... let me know if I owe you something for shipping...
didn't think about it...

Jerry

thanks guys ill try to get them all out tomorrow

Yeah tony, thanx for inspiring me to make my own labels lol. I made 35 labels myself (really 40, but w/ the first trial, 5 were cut off). Yeah, the hardest part was cutting them all out :). However, it was a lil too big to fit on my MXDL host (size it 1/2" x approx. .75")

Aside, now I just gotta get some foil labels and then make some warning signs.
Also, I don't know why I made 35 labels when I only have two Blu-ray builds, and one of them the label doesn't fit on lol.

make sure when you do this you really change your printer settings, full color max 1200 dpi, bump up the saturation a tiny bit and put the color on the warmer side. this gives the best results color and clearness.

tony70516 said:
make sure when you do this you really change your printer settings, full color max 1200 dpi, bump up the saturation a tiny bit and put the color on the warmer side. this gives the best results color and clearness.

Yeah, I didn't even think about maxing out the dpi. I probably should've done that. And yeah, I did bump up the saturation to the max to make it a nice, darker blue. However, once I did that, I had to use the eraser in paint to get rid of a few blue spots here and there. In the end, I think mine came out fine, but in the future, I should def. bump up the dpi on my printer. I'm using a color laserjet, and I'm sure an inkjet probably comes out nicer, but I'm happy enough with mine.

Another side note: At first, I forgot to get rid of the "disc" sign, and I almost wasted a sheet of labels lol. I quickly ran to my printer and hit "cancel job". Luckily, my color laser takes like 5 min. to warm up on its first print, so I was able to remove the "disc" and print as soon as my printer was all warmed up  ;D

I was thinking about posting the blu-ray logo edited w/o the "disc", and having already made it darker, but I don't know if you'd want me to, or if anyone else would even want it.

yea i printed a sheet with 600 dpi and the bluray text was readable but it had blurry edges but the 1200 made a remarkable difference. let me know if you want to purchase any gold foil labels theyre cheap!

Yeah, for some reason I don't even think I can set the dpi on my color laserjet. I don't even see an option for it printing from microsoft word. But, I think the labels look great as-it-is. Thanks again for the help. I may purchase some gold foil, but I doubt it cause I'm broke lol.

Hey Tony...
I just sent you $5.00US for shipping 58 labels as per your PM..

Jerry

Hey Tony --
I have a question about the gold labels...
Do you sell them one by one?
Or in a strip of 3?