Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

glow in the dark shadow lol

Whats ups guys. i was at a festival this past weekend and my friend made a glow in the dark shirt. So my natural reaction was lets shine a 445 at it. I had him hold up a champagne bottle and a pair of sunglasses. and i defocused my laser. look at the awesome effect.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• nam.jpg
    nam.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,692
  • nam2.jpg
    nam2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 898
Last edited:

Fenzir

Can you sue imageshack or something that isn't facebook :/

Thats pretty cool looking. Should look fun under uv lights in disco's and such.

A while ago i had a t-shirt from the misfits with a gitd skull on it, was pretty awesome under the uv lamp of a lounge bar i went to, it kept glowing for a hour or so:)

that shirt had a pretty thick layer of gitd screen printing ink. but it didn't last that long. i bought him and another friednd some of the dx uv leds. so they had a recharge source all night. it was fun for drunk girls lol.

michael.

The Museum of Science in Boston has a huge wall around 10'X30' like that. You stand in front it, a UV flash goes off, and you can see the shadows exposed.

^^^^ that sounds fun. at a rave a couple years ago they did some thing like that but i didn't have my laser on me. Now i never roll naked lol.

michael.