Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Glad to see some familiar faces

I'm sure most of you agree that things are pretty much a snorefest at LC with the rules and now the removal of the WB system. I plan on spending what's left in my account and then not bothering anymore.

Glad to see some people I know again and not countless "my laser is broken" and "which is better" threads ;)

S

SenKat

Yathern said:
Why does everyone here hate LC/WL?

Oh boy...NOW you started it ! :) I will not be the one to start in on hammering them - but take a apeek at some of the threads outlining their decptive and illegal practices, lies, etc....then judge for yourself. Start off in the companies and reviews section...

Yathern said:
Why does everyone here hate LC/WL?
There are many reasons. The LC probably because of the new rules and they banned all of their good members, and WL because you have to RMA almost every laser you buy from them. And "Techlasers" because they are selling fake RPLs and claiming they are real, I can almost gaurantee you TL and WL are the same company.

Rasel

Nova, Optotronics... Laserglow...

Anyway, welcome!! MarioMaster, yathern, I'm glad you decided to come over :)

Yathern said:
So what companies would you recomend other than WL?
In case you're wondering, not everybody here hates WL, they have made great products in the past and EVERYBODY here uses their goggles and dragon cases! The most trusted companies here are novalasers.com , optotronics.com , and laserglow.com. There are other good companies but these are the ones that everybody knows to be good.

Edit: Heh, Rasel beat me to it with the exact same companies in the exact same order I did lol!

Things

ooop there goes timelord again!!!! never misses a que!! ;D ;D ;D ;D hey timelord, i think you missed a thread, have a look in off topic! ;D ;D ;D ;D