Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Glad to be a part! <laser enthusiast >

Hello from Miami FL! Just like some other people on this forum ive been a lurker / knowledge absorber for a few years. Now looking to expand even further. :wave: My current collection consists of the original spyder iii, dragon laser spartan 532 200mw wicked lasers photonic disruptor pro and a few lasers from olike (crown). Eventually i will be actively looking to add to my collection from you guys in this forum. A nice home built unit. In the mean time HI! :beer:

Last edited:

Welcome to the forums! You will find yourself in great company here, as there are so many great members that you can learn a great deal from. I have learned quite a bit in the short time I have been here already. Take care and happy lasing! :beer:

Hi BillNyeTheLaserGuy :wave:

Welcome to the forum.
Photon Disruptor Pro = Sweet!!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I agree Laser Chick one of if not my favorite in the bunch. I have a thing for waterproof lasers. Adds a whole other world of fun. Where i live in i get to dive alot.

welcome to the forum where lasers come a live and hunt your dreams
haha :na:

Welcome BillNyeTheLaserGuy! :D

I'm sure you'll feel just as welcomed as anyone else is here! Nice laser collection, you should post pics of the one you built :yh:

-Sean

Welcome BillNyeTheLaserGuy! :D

I'm sure you'll feel just as welcomed as anyone else is here! Nice laser collection, you should post pics of the one you built :yh:

-Sean

Good morning. Thank you. I actually havent built my own just yet. But i am looking forward to one day soon with assistance from this community. I was saying i would be interested, eventually, in buying someone elses project being they are one of a kind. Variety functionality and uniqueness is what im looking for in my collection. You can never have to many. :D

Hi Bill,
Welcome to LPF here you will find a multitude of information. The search bar at the bottom of the screen will help you a lot, it's our LPF Google and a host of different sections to post a thread by topic.Her are some of the greatest machinists if you want a host built when you start building your own lasers. also diodes and drivers from great folks like Lazeerer and DTR . You have Sinners hosts,Eghmus hosts, Flameingpyro's, Survival Laserers, And J Rob's websites to choose from. In a word One stop shopping . Lots of fine people here to help, but it also pays to read up and investigate through the forum.Well welcome again Glad your here

Rich:)

Last edited:
Welcome.

Just have to say it, always remember that we are ambassadors of laser safety.

If your collection is without a NUBM07E then you will love it, make sure to check that one out.

Welcome.

Just have to say it, always remember that we are ambassadors of laser safety.

If your collection is without a NUBM07E then you will love it, make sure to check that one out.

HI,
Yes RED Is correct that diode is a killer WL. You will love like i do mine in a Mag Light2 cell i modded. Here's a tease hope you enjoy the pics;;

Attachments

• IMG_1031.JPG
    IMG_1031.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1050.JPG
    IMG_1050.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1037.JPG
    IMG_1037.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1038.JPG
    IMG_1038.JPG