Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GIVEAWAY #2 Cree C6 copper HS

True, I just don't want people to think I play favourites.:crackup: It just makes it easier if I can do it myself

Eh - I talk a lotta crap about contests, giveaways, raffles, etc - but in the end, it really does NOT matter if I win or not TBH - I just love to have fun with it. Unfortunately, not everyone has that attitude, so I understand you worrying about it some.

Screw it - do the drawing, and mail me the kit damnit ! :thanks:

anselm

Roll those randorm.org dice already!:evil:
Well, maybe better wait till april fool's day is over, just to be sure....:tinfoil:

Roll those randorm.org dice already!:evil:
Well, maybe better wait till april fool's day is over, just to be sure....:tinfoil:

I am waiting for a list from ave just to be sure I missed noone. The the dice will be rolled ;)

Wow, I do not appreciate it that you ignored my comment above. I donated and I tried to tell you numerous times. Next time if someone tries to tell you they donated please try to contact them. Thanks for doing this giveaway, but i'm not happy I missed the list.

Wow, I do not appreciate it that you ignored my comment above. I donated and I tried to tell you numerous times. Next time if someone tries to tell you they donated please try to contact them. Thanks for doing this giveaway, but i'm not happy I missed the list.

I try to do something for the forum and I get shit on for it.. great. I wish you had PMed me... replies on a thread can be missed. Apparently the only reason you donated was for the kit otherwise you wouldn't be so angry. If the $2 that you donated is such a huge deal... I'll PP you $2 back.

Not that big of a deal but, for your safety. Its not wise to post your address on a forum like that.

You should black out that part imho.

just looking out for ya though.

:p

YES YES I LIKE IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

after losing so many things I have tried or bet on the Odds Gods have finally shined upon ME!!

SENKAT-thanks for the generous offer but I have one of the Ca*si? 150 diodes that I got in DTRs GB so Greg please just add your diode offer to next months drawing and I will add something too.

pardon me while IO get up and do a little dance around the room.

signed--"Mr Lucky'

That came off more rude then I intended it to be. I was trying to give you advise for next time. I appreciate that you held this a congrats hak. Please do not send me $2. I understand it can be missed and I was suggesting next time double check.

That came off more rude then I intended it to be. I was trying to give you advise for next time. I appreciate that you held this a congrats hak. Please do not send me $2. I understand it can be missed and I was suggesting next time double check.

Thank you for your advise, I did double check unfortunately people can still be missed i guess. Sorry you missed out on this one... but there will be better ones in the future :).

I was planning my own for this month but noooo jake did it first. :scowl:
Thank you for your advise, I did double check unfortunately people can still be missed i guess. Sorry you missed out on this one... but there will be better ones in the future :).

anselm

The more the merrier...:whistle:
Go ahead and do your own, besides Jake's.:D