Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GITD MS-V4 with Assult knob

The Laser is now complete!:) I thanks Lazereer for the how to make fog without a fog machine!

Tmack

Well me and my Paypal account aren't on speaking terms atm. Lol this one will have one happy owner very soon :)

NO4H99

Looks great. The 520 seems to match the GITD work perfectly! +rep for sure.

Pman

Looking good and +REP for all the GITD work.

So, does this mean there's going to be a baby wipe GB soon Lol

Pman

How much GITD was used in this? Kind of assuming you had to make multiple batches so it wouldn't harden too quick on you. Either that or you made an awful lot and spread it around as fast as you could:)

Hi all, before I begin; Three member's I need to thank for this project.
Tmack - His GITD ms-ssw inspired me, I knew that I had to have one like that so I asked him for instructions. He replied quickly with clear and simple instructions!
sinner - For making this wonderful MS-V4 host. I love it!
Mrcrouse - When I got the MS-V4 host I thought that the focus knob was too plain(It wasn't bad just looking for something that I could GITD) I then realized that I had Mrcrouse's Assault knobs laying around and voila!
Thanks you three this wouldn't have been possible without you :thanks:

Anyways on to the laser:)
this is what it looks like normally

this is what it looks like in a darker setting

Alright I finished this beauty!:)

:drool: 110mw of 520nm goodness

BeamShots!

Without Gitd Active

With Gitd

Thanks all for all the great feedback!:)

Looks so bad ***!! Rep +

How much GITD was used in this? Kind of assuming you had to make multiple batches so it wouldn't harden too quick on you. Either that or you made an awful lot and spread it around as fast as you could:)

About 1/6th of an ounce of Green GITD and I did multiple batches with the 5min gorilla epoxy. The last coat I just made a bunch and smeared it as fast as I could before baby wiping it down.