Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

GGW's tested or random sleds good prices!

Bearded_Galaxy

Sounds fair. What about Google checkout? I know that Cydia apps bought with PayPal are more expensive than with Google checkout, so maybe Google charges less.

DTMF

glenn will you please send me the 2 PHR diode's you owe me . i have been waiting for over 3 month's for you to re-send them please stop "forgetting" about it

scopeguy20

Sorry, the last LPC got shipped yesterday, I still have GGW's and PHR's -Glenn

bob808

My higher wavelength GGW just came a few days ago and already mount it in a Pocket Mini, it's awesome! The beam is visible at night at about 155mA. Thank you Glenn

HIMNL9

Just curious, how does FlaminPyro use the sleds in pyrotechnics?

Most of these sleds are made with a magnesium alloy ..... so, i suppose he uses them same as me ..... grinding them in different particle sizes, and making fireworks ;)

MrDusanMandic

I didn't know they were made out of that. I'll have to grind a few up and put them in some of my mortars. Do you make them into chunks? or as small as possible?

scopeguy20

Please inquire for larger quantities, I can beat the recently lower prices on new purchases for as few as 1/2 dozen or more diodes, (these would be my next order from China, but they come in pretty fast)
!!

Last edited:

viperx1101

It is just about 2 months later from when this question
was last asked, so I thought I'd ask...

Are there any GGW's or PHR's left?

Thanks ahead of time,

-viperx

scopeguy20

Yes! I have some sleds and loose diodes and just today, I posted new lower prices on the 1st post!
I will be away May 21 to May 23 (mountain retreat), but I'll answer all PM's and emails when I return.
I still offer very fast shipping and if you buy several, there are those little extras I like to toss in! Thanks Again friends! ;) -Glenn

Last edited:

scopeguy20

I am looking into getting more SF-AW210, LPC and other sleds & diodes, Anybody interested? -Glenn

Last edited:

t580

Hi glenn thanks a lot for the 445 I got it yesterday tom in ny.