Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gearbest Reviews. HT F803c and pp107356 laser

Hey LPF:

May from GearBest sent me a few more Items for me to review.

The first is the HT F803c Micro-Quadcopter with video. I must say that this is a very fun little quad to fly. It is very easy to learn to fly as well. It has about a 8-10 minute flight time. If the quad can take the 500 ma batteries that are out there then you may get up to around 12-15 minutes of flight time.

Overall impressions of the HT F803c quad. Very Impressed with the Quad.

Flight time 8- 10 minutes of flight time good for the size of battery.

durability. Is fantastic. had this thing run out of juice and fall from over 25 m and survived fantastic.

Easy to learn to fly about a hour with multiple batteries which you can get for about 4.50 apiece from GB

range. 50-100 meters

Camera is very good for being VGA. It really because this is such a small quad that putting a megapixel camera on this would shorten the battery charge by a great deal. But still the quality of the camera for being VGA is quite good. Does not take live stream but stores it on a micro sd in the belly of the quad.

packaging is good. Package comes with controller, quad fully assembled, screwdriver, extra props, charging cord, prop guards, micro sd card, and reader for the micro sd card. and a nice graphic box.

My overall impression is it a good quad for the money and GB has provided us with a coupon code for it. HT F803C Cool 2.4GHz RC Headless Mode Quadcopter 4CH 6 Axis Gyro 360 Degree Flying Lighting Mini UFO with 1.0MP HD Camera-33.85 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com code is GBHTF

eLfu345.jpg

KsFFrnE.jpg

pYJksqM.jpg

KqkO0od.jpg

jr5A8FI.jpg

bvA0MWm.jpg

oOA6dGf.jpg

Here is one of the first flights I took with the HT F 803 c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbrdvjdn2Q4#t=78

The Second Item was a laser. It is the High Power Military 532nm Green Laser Pen with Attack Head - 1 x 18650 Battery-10.57 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com.

It is a 532nm laser. First impressions on this little beauty was very well built. It is grey in color which is anodized by the looks of it. It has a very pleasing shape to it. It runs on a single 18650 battery. I do not have a meter but I am going to try and ship it to a member who is Washington State to have it metered to find out the total mw for it. It will pop balloons. How much of that is IR do not know but for the price its a great little green. Beam is nice and bright. Dot for the laser is decent.

s5coEbq.jpg

8bWM84Z.jpg

38g02QZ.jpg

GearBest Also have provide a coupon code for this nice little laser.
High Power Military 532nm Green Laser Pen with Attack Head - 1 x 18650 Battery-10.57 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com GBHTF code for coupob

I am really impressed with the products that are coming out of GearBest. For the money the products are worth every penny. I am not ashamed of buying products from them. I bough some WiFi Antenna's From them and they work Beautifully. For people just getting in to the hobby I would not be afraid to by from GB good luck and thanks for looking

Last edited:

I got the same laser, I ordered it 2/8 and it got here today! Longest shipping I have ever had. I thought about reviewing it but didn't really feel like it. Mine is 63mW, the divergence is quite good as well. The host looks like the pretty common one we see everywhere (this one). But with a more interesting looking head. Overall, great purchase for $10 but I wish the shipping wasn't so terrible otherwise I might buy more from them. I don't feel like waiting a month to get it though

that is typical for lasers from china. 21 days is avg. Thanks for testing yours out. I will bet that most of the lasers in this line are some were between 50-90mw respectively.

that is typical for lasers from china. 21 days is avg. Thanks for testing yours out. I will bet that most of the lasers in this line are some were between 50-90mw respectively.

Well, when lazerer was in it's prime it took an average of 2 weeks, 3 weeks max. I have ordered many things from china and never has the shipping been this slow.

Well, when lazerer was in it's prime it took an average of 2 weeks, 3 weeks max. I have ordered many things from china and never has the shipping been this slow.

Lasers are getting harder to get from china it usually spends two to five days at port for customs. There arw faster ways for shipping but you have to pau most of the free shipping takes 21 days and thst is frim any site or ebay Because of all the air ceashes over the last six months it takes a couple more extra day till it gets here

Last edited: