Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GearBest New Arrival for 5mw laser pointers, deals and winners are on

Welcome to pick 5mw laser pointers @GearBest.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec 25th update

Dear all,

Merry Christmas,:san: congratulations to the two lucky members SilverFire ( list#:8) and the Mattronium (list#: 11):beer:

( Will PM you the details about how to get the prize )

%7BEDC4DCF1-BD54-416E-A6ED-EC8E56B253CA%7D.bmp

%7B753DBA5E-C956-4DF3-A79C-9466B80DCAF6%7D.bmp

Welcome all of you to supporting GearBest:

Deals coupon code for

1# 301 532nm Green Light Laser pointer

2# 301 405nm Blue purple Light Laser Pointer

coupon code:LASERCM
Price: $6.59 for both green (1#) and the blue (2#).

5# YX-016 Durable 5mW 532nm Starry Sky Green Laser Pointer

coupon code: YX106CM
Price: $9.01

How to use coupon:
1.Create or log into your GearBest account (email verification required)

2.Add item to cart, then fill-in Promo Code with the coupon on right hand side of page and hit APPLY.

3.Select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Dec 17th update

Thanks for Lightning Stalker review, it seems it will be more like a 405 nm laser pointer, would anyone like it,

BTW, will pick two winners on Dec 24th ( as there so many non-relative posts under this thread, in order to be more fair, the list# that I write to the "Member update" will be the lucky number), as a Chrismas gifts for the participants, no hesitating to join in, still have the chance

***********************************************************************************************************
Thanks for The Lightning Stalker is willing to test it with his spectrometer equipment:thanks:,waiting for your testing ( appreciated the 10fenny supporting too) (Nov 15th)

All of the guys, please come here to vote your favorite unit, the prize is waiting for you:wave: ( Please share this news for more people, make more people join in :D)

Ps: Hi guys, the supplier told us that the 2# should be the 405nm (the pictures are our website taking, it seems a little more like blue), in order to make it be more sure, is any one willing to help test this item's wave length with the equipment? :wave:We can send it for free to test. ( Nov 13th )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

points update: (Dec 19th update)
product #1 : 6 points (ru124t-5#; TheDukeAnumber1-#9; SilverFire-#10; LaserCo- #13; Mattronium-#15; BowtieGuy-#16
product #2 : 7 points (Tha Greenlander -#2 ; vortish-3#; VisibleGreen-#8; TheDukeAnumber1-#9; LaserCo- #13 ;grainde-#24, Dnichl-#41

product #3 : 1 points (mortuus-4#;
product #4 : 4 points (Tha Greenlander-#2 ; Lightning Stalker-#6; RYDorDIE278-#11; Mattronium-#15)
product #5 : 6 points (vortish-3#; The Lightning Stalker-#6; BowtieGuy-#16 ; 10fenny- #17; Sta- #25;Dnichl-#41)
product #6 : 0 points

Member update
1. Tha Greenlander -#2
2. vortish-#3
3. mortuus-#4
4. ru124t-#5
5. Lightning Stalker-#6 (Nov 6th update)
6.VisibleGreen-#8
7.TheDukeAnumber1-#9
8.SilverFire-#10
9.RYDorDIE278-#11
10.LaserCo-#13
11.Mattronium-#15
12.BowtieGuy-#16
13.10fenny- #17 (Nov 10th update)
14.grainde-#24
15.Sta- #25(Nov 15th update)
16.Dnichl-#41 (Dec 19th update)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi all of the LPF members,

[ When more than 20 different members join in, we will pick the first winner; more than 40 different members post, pick the second winner, no time limited for this activity.
We will use the Random.org to pick two lucky participants who can choose a gift under $10 of any products on GearBest, post# will be the lucky number ]:wave:

GearBest new arrival, first products about the 5mw laser pointers are now on sale, different kinds, various color……

But which ones should I pick for you to be discount deals??? :gh:----------decided by all of you . :drool:

I have listed some of the 5mw laser, marked it with a number#, you can pick your favorite one or two, :D reply it under this thread, if the item is choosed, it will get one points, the top three laser pointers will be at discount prices.

Welcome to join in:wave:

1#
High Power Military Laser 301 532nm Green Light Zoomable Laser Pen Lazer Beam - 1 x 18650

2#

High Power 301 405nm Blue Light Zoomable Laser Pen Pointer Lazer Beam - 1 x 18650 (prove be more close to 405nm, thanks for the review of The Lightning Stalker)

3#

High Power 301 650nm Military Laser Pointer Red Light Zoomable Laser Pen - 1 x 18650

4#

High Performance 532nm 5mW AAA Laser Pointer Pen

5#

YX-016 Durable 5mW 532nm Starry Sky Green Laser Pointer Pen for Burning Matches (1 x 16340)

6#

Durable 5mW 650nm Single Point Red Laser Pointer Pen (2 x AAA Battery)

If your favorite 5mw laser pointer is not here, you can choose from this product page
too--------not including the non 5mw laser pointers, for example this one
Waiting for your decision :bumpit:

Last edited:

Re: GearBest New Arrival for 5mw laser pointers, waiting for you to decide the discou

My vote goes to #2 & #4 :)

-Alex

Re: GearBest New Arrival for 5mw laser pointers, waiting for you to decide the discou

I vote for number 3.

ru124t

My vote is for #1 .

I would also like to offer you some advice. YOu should make a package deal out of # 1, #2 and #3 . You could call it a rainbow starter kit for anyone getting started in the hobby. These were my first lasers and the ones that got me hooked on this hobby. If I could have bought a starter kit it would have been great!!

It's so hard to choose. I guess I like #4 and
#5.

Hi all guys, thanks for all of your supporting :thanks:,
**************************************************************************************************************

Hi vortish, thanks for loving it, besides, YX-023M Red + Green AC110-240 DJ Laser Stage Light with MP3 Function-42.15 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com, we already have a coupon, it's LaserStageLight, after using, it will be at $38.99,

As for the XR-02 Sound Control Red + Green Laser Disco Light with Extendable Flexi Tripod-18.33 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com ( XR-02 Sound Control Red + Green Laser Disco Light), we have the copon for the

KX-D06 Red + Green Sound Control Party Stage Laser Light which is similar with it , it can be $14.99 with the coupon KXD06CM,

Hope you can like it, and other members like it too.:drool:

**************************************************************************************************************************************
My vote is for #1 .

I would also like to offer you some advice. You should make a package deal out of # 1, #2 and #3 . You could call it a rainbow starter kit for anyone getting started in the hobby. These were my first lasers and the ones that got me hooked on this hobby. If I could have bought a starter kit it would have been great!!

Hi ru124t, thanks for your proposal, if it turns out many guys love it too, it will be considerable.:D

Last edited:

Number 2 for me :)

#1 & #2

@ Gearbest

There is shady advertizing going on with #2. It's called blue, pictured as blue, but we all know 405nm is purple. It's plain wrong to advertize like that, it appears gearbest is trying to deceive the uninformed customer.

Last edited:

I'll vote #1!

#4 for me please!

#1 & #2

@ Gearbest

There is shady advertizing going on with #2. It's called blue, pictured as blue, but we all know 405nm is purple. It's plain wrong to advertize like that, it appears gearbest is trying to deceive the uninformed customer.

They aren't the only ones. Remember it's still being called bluray :crackup:

I vote number 1 and number 2

I'd have to say #1 and #4.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

I'll vote for #1 and #5 :D