Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB/Holiday forum members only offer..

Pman

I'm hoping your LPM works. Very interested in multiple unit tests.

Is anyone else having issues trying to buy these I have attempted several times to pay with a visa and something is not working with the website.

Yeah, I'm in the same situation. I get an error when I try to process payment. I've tried two different cards, both visas.

Kaidy I finally got a payment to go through, using my cellphone instead of my computer!
I ordered 6 200mw (2 or 3 for me and 3 or 4 for gifts). Also I am happy to say I bought my first LPM, Laserbee 3.2w used off ebay :san:. I should definitely receive it before I get the lasers, If its in as good as shape as the seller had claimed and I do not need to send it to Lasersbee to fix anything..... Would you guys mind if I post the lpm results for all 6 200mw I will be getting from Kaidy? It will be my first time ever doing this so this is why I am asking, and Kaidy seems to have alot riding on the quality of these lasers. Being a noob on here I just don't want to overstep my boundaries and offend anyone in anyway.

?? would we MIND?? No way --

we await your honest review- lots of pics and BTW congrats on the new LPM-

Its considered to somewhat be an obilgation to make a thread on all GBs items and special sales too.
I say let the chips fall where they may. One of my first reviews was of a laser from the parent company of LM/YL- DinoDirect- it was not what I hoped it would be and thats how my review went- to sugar coat for the sake of appearing grateful or worse to do a review with hopes of more disounted or free items is not the way to go.

I did try to get DD to fix all the terrible errors/typos/and sometimes just old fashioned BS blowing smoke up my arse-- but got very little in response. I offered to do an edit for them of a few listings but they seemed at the time to be not interested... now all or most of these errors have been copypasta-ed into the new 'stores' so the BS continues. To be fair some of these like calling a RGB TTL projector 'full color' (most of us know that cannot be true) came from descriptions/specs provided by the makers of these items- if you go to the REKELASER site you see many of these errors there- DD/LM/YL just made the mistake of assuming that REKE was giving the correct info.

LM lists 339 projector-type items- and there is at least one error in every single one. I start to not cut any slack due to the language barrier when they do not seem to care when we tell them their listings need an edit. Some are so bad its funny-- Showing a red laser in a pic next to the description of a all green laser projector- Talking about the batteries in a projector that uses none. And worse-

....how can we be expected to have faith in a company who seems to care not about what they are saying about the products- If they tried to sell on Ebay EVERY buyer would honesty be able to say "NOT as described" at least on all thier projector type items.

And the sad part- the Cherrylees/Kaidys at LM/YL take the flack for what the 'leaders' are responsible for. So while I hope everybody gets a good laser, if NOT try to place any blame on the ones who DO deserve it- and not Miss Kaidy-- she is in the middle and that can sometimes be a bad place to be.

SO yes, please do meter all 6 that you get- very little chance of any cherrypicking in a large order like that and we should see a fair review
overall that way--TY

For a guide to what makes a good review/test just check out the reviews of vets-- you dont have to be another 'LEDmuseum' < king of the reviewers but you still need to cover all the basics.. GL---hak:thanks:

Last edited:
:thanks:
I just wanted to hear a little support for my first review. My shipment was sent the 4th so i have to wait 7-14 days to get them and I didn't announce the LPM till the 5th so somehow I didn't wind up with all really good ones (even though that's what i want) if they knew I would be testing them. I am excited for the lasers and to try a review. Kaidy you have been an amazing sales person and have given me awesome support with the issues I had trying to pay.... so I hope my review will help you out as much as you have helped me and everyone else out so far.

Also, for anyone having trouble ordering, as mentioned before, I ordered on my cell and it went through the first time. Tried 4 or 5 times on my laptop with no luck. Not sure if this was a change in my card provider, or access point, but anyone having trouble may be worth trying it this way.

Also, for anyone having trouble ordering, as mentioned before, I ordered on my cell and it went through the first time. Tried 4 or 5 times on my laptop with no luck. Not sure if this was a change in my card provider, or access point, but anyone having trouble may be worth trying it this way.

So the cell tip worked I am glad you were able to get in on this incredible deal too! I couldn't get my laptop to work either are you using a mac too? I must of had 15 order attempts and I was almost going to give up but than I tried on my phone in the morning at work and BINGO! Than got a call later that day by my bank to approve that transaction.

:thanks:
I just wanted to hear a little support for my first review. My shipment was sent the 4th so i have to wait 7-14 days to get them and I didn't announce the LPM till the 5th so somehow I didn't wind up with all really good ones (even though that's what i want) if they knew I would be testing them. I am excited for the lasers and to try a review. Kaidy you have been an amazing sales person and have given me awesome support with the issues I had trying to pay.... so I hope my review will help you out as much as you have helped me and everyone else out so far.

Thanks for your support to our site, and your review for me, Dear sir.

It is my honor to help you out with any problem. I just did what i could do.

In the future work, i will work hard and hope can benefit you more.

So, if anyone has any question or problem, just contact me directly or PM me. I will try my best to help you.

Hope your lasers will arrive you at the due time, and work well.

Best wishes to you

Yours sincerely
Kaidy

Collect opinions for the last group buying of 2012

Hello eveyone,

I am grateful for all the support and zeal showed for my topic. Up until now, We have shipped the items you ordered on LM, just be patient and wait for them to arrive at you.

As 2012 will end soon, our site wants to do a big promotion for the passing 2012. So, i am here to collect your opinions about what kind of item will be most interested in buying, then i will apply for the biggest discount. After that, make publish the goupbuying activity below.

So, my dear friends, just show your opinions now. I am thankful in advance for all your joining.

Any other question, just PM me .

Yours sincerely
Kaidy

I have just order 2x200mw green torches, I´ll be reporting as soon as it arrives. Really hoping they are >150mw

Regarding the GB proposal, I would be interested in high power violets, blues and one ilda 20k or higher projector. Let´s see where goes the interest of the other laserjunkies.

Just wanted to give you guys the good news that I received my LPM and everything is good so now all I can do is wait for my order :wave:

and I would also enjoy a high power violet

Last edited:

Pman

Awaiting mine but won't have an LPM til just before Christmas

Has anyone seen a "shipped" notice/email yet?

No my status does not say still says pending but I talked to Kaidy and she told me when it shipped and I paid for a tracking number so she told me that too.

wheedy

No my status does not say still says pending but I talked to Kaidy and she told me when it shipped and I paid for a tracking number so she told me that too.

+1, same with me. Just told her my order number and she gave me the tracking number.

Does anyone know if they can accept paypal yet? i dont have a visa only mastercard here and Cust service hasnt gotten back to me yet... If anyone ordered any extras i would be intrested in buying one from someone