Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB/Holiday forum members only offer..

I might be ordering a couple of the 200mw but I have not been able to figure out if it is focusable or not. The picture looks like it has a focus knob on it. Does anyone know if it is? Also forgive me if it says it somewhere and I overlooked it.

Hi mhemling33;

Sorry, the description is not so detailed.

I have asked our related staff about this, and it is focusable, so you can rest assured to order it.

Have a nice day.

Yours
Kaidy

wheedy

Put an order in for the 4-in-1 200mw. Can't pass up 200mw of 532 for $18!

Is there an estimation on shipping times to Texas with standard shipping services? I didn't exactly want to double what I'm paying for just a few days shaved off the shipping time.

Put an order in for the 4-in-1 200mw. Can't pass up 200mw of 532 for $18!

Is there an estimation on shipping times to Texas with standard shipping services? I didn't exactly want to double what I'm paying for just a few days shaved off the shipping time.

Great!!!!
Thanks for your support.

As for shipping, generally it will take about 7-14 days to arrive. I will ask our related staff to ship your order asap.

Any other question, just contact me.

Yours
Kaidy

Just a question, but if they don't have QC and are interested in pushing a groupbuy, wouldn't it be easier to send one each of these to a senior member who is planning on purchase for review? They could then verify output with LPM, IR filter, and etc. for both sides with their comments.

Fair question- sorta answered above but its a long post.. normally I would have ran this GB as you suggest. I do not have any time to do this and as Isaac sez there is not enough time to do two shippings.

More importantly though, while I do have faith in Kaidy and was very pleased working with CherryLee( we did two 'fundraiser' s) My concerns are with LM/YL....
Kaidy can only do so much- I feel that she would never let us down but its her bosses that have the ultimate say. Kaidy is trying t fix the issues from both the past - and the unfinished last two 'deals' that CL ran. She was transferred before being allowed to finish the job so I hope Kaidy will be allowed to follow thru - see that all who purchased in this promotion are properly cared for and the items will be good enough.

I doubt Kaidy has access to a meter- she may not be allowed to test these even to see any obvious problems- BUT they are priced quite low for this promotion so hopefully they will be close enough to be acceptable- However if you are more picky than what I consider 'average' perhaps you should pass on this-

I hear that in the past few months the laser business in China as slowed and some are worried about the future and thus I expect to see more competitive pricing ( read --price war)

I would hope that providing better QC & customer support would be considered as a better way to do biz than just having a lower price.

ATM all you can do is pay- request some QC and ask for a testing before shipping-& hope for the best.
- It is unrealistic to expect the sellers in China to be more like what we expect and how we prefer things are done.

LM does not make any lasers- they are resellers- and in some cases maybe even just dropshippers. Finding better places to buy from is not hard- you may pay more but in the long run the price is only one part of deal. Not all that long ago very few owned LPMs- some sellers relied upon this to deceive buyers with highpower laser claims that they hoped would never be tested. Now many have meters and things must change.

It takes less than a week for a company to close and re-open under a new name- its just a lot of copypasta-

I hope all get lasers that will make them happy-

and , please do not take it personally or blame Kiady -- should you feel let down.

'Hope for the best, but expect less' :shhh:
Remember that not long ago a 5mW green pointer was $40 and they were rarely all that much overspec- good luck to Kaidy and all of you buying-

Any chance you will add the paypal option again soon? I had decided to go ahead and get one of these (or both) but I want the security of paypal. Don't take it personally, I just don't feel comfortable giving my credit card info to a company in another country.

Ahh... the security of Paypal- only problem is this- Ebay/PP are not happy about any lasers over 5mW-- many accts have been closed just for that reason. Many ebay listings have been pulled- some get away with re-listing and other have just removed the power in the description or changed it to 5mW.. or >5mW.

And to avoid duty/tax/VAT etc these items are sent as LED light-- value 10 or 20$ -- and it may be odd that someone would ship a low value itsem with $100 worth of insurance- your chances of having a problem drop dramatically while the Holday rush is on. If you insist on a free battery and want to risk having it in the same box , now would be better than later. Yesterday I was specifically asked at the post office if my small flat rate boxes contained any lithium batteries.

Hakzaw

Last edited:
I'm new to the forum but I am very interested in this offer, with that said these lasers will have the ability to burn a match, tape, or paper correct?

^^^ That remains to be seen-- maybe Kaidy can be allowed to test one for you..
maybe not without focusing it with a magnifing glass. also darkening with a sharpie helps a lot.
BTW are you going to introduce your self to this forum??

if so, do it in the Welcome section AND if you want help you really need to finish filling out your personal profile page-- we need your location. & and your first name is nice to know too.

welcome

hak(Len)

Thanks so much for hakzaw1's patient explannation and support for my work.

I have seen that many members are trying to order these laser pens. I am sorry for the problem caused yesterday, but it is ok now. Everyone can pay with problem with your visa card.

Once the payment goes successfully, we will ship to you asap.

As to Sly Fox's question, generally, lasers above 100mw can burn up a match, but i want to know is there anyone who has tested it yet?

Have a nice day.

Kaidy

Last edited:
+rep for Kaidy-- I hope her bosses will allow her to do the job she is trying so hard to do well.
But she can only apply for better prices and for testing- her post above kinda tells me that she prolly is not 'allowed' to handle one and try to burn a sharpied match--herself.. Sad - right?--

And about PooPal-- get used to this- I see more and more of PP acting as the laser po-po--(Kaidy - thats is USA slang for the police-lol) IMO you will all be OKay using a Visa card- GL to all...hak

Pman

Was going to order but couldn't see where to enter the coupon and discount codes....

Just a question, but if they don't have QC and are interested in pushing a groupbuy, wouldn't it be easier to send one each of these to a senior member who is planning on purchase for review? They could then verify output with LPM, IR filter, and etc. for both sides with their comments.

^^^ OK- n/p if this was mid Oct. NO TIME left for the 'give-a-vet-a-free-Laser' == Look at it this way you are going to be the tester- WE will be waiting for your honest review- AND have you ever heard of 'Cherrypicking' so with many buying form this promotion (it is NOT a GB)
we should see a better represenataion of how they are on an average not just a few.

It is what it is.

hope for best- plan otherwise-

I would be getting one (or more if thats allowed) but I need every $ for projector parts.

ps there are many ways to get laser metered cheap or free.
And if you dont know how-- its time you learned how to measure divergence. (must have glasses!!!)or do a proper review,,,

for the ultimate guide to reviews( and a great read) search 'LEDmuseum'.

hak
*******************+++*********

Pman--PM coming w/ help

Last edited:
Is anyone else having issues trying to buy these I have attempted several times to pay with a visa and something is not working with the website.

Was going to order but couldn't see where to enter the coupon and discount codes....

Hi Pman,

How to use coupon:
1. Click the link:
2. Click “Add to Cart” on the right side of the page
3. Enter the coupon code in the text box on the left side and click “Apply”.
4. Select "Secure Checkout" to complete the payment.
5. Then just finish your card information to go through the payment.

Please try it again,

If there is still a problem, just contact me directly:

email: kaidychristina@gmail.com
ICQ; 630952396

Thanks

Kaidy

^^^ thats pretty much the same I PMed to Pman- just do not proceed if the coupon code discount does not appear to have been subtracted from the running total..

depending upon your connection speed it may take a bit to fully load,, give it a few.

Pman

I did order one. hakzaw1 has the right procedure

I did order one. hakzaw1 has the right procedure

Great!!!!

Thanks so much for hakzaw1's guide and support.

We will ship to you asap.

if you want to buy anything others, just contact me directly.

Yours
Kaidy

Kaidy I finally got a payment to go through, using my cellphone instead of my computer!
I ordered 6 200mw (2 or 3 for me and 3 or 4 for gifts). Also I am happy to say I bought my first LPM, Laserbee 3.2w used off ebay :san:. I should definitely receive it before I get the lasers, If its in as good as shape as the seller had claimed and I do not need to send it to Lasersbee to fix anything..... Would you guys mind if I post the lpm results for all 6 200mw I will be getting from Kaidy? It will be my first time ever doing this so this is why I am asking, and Kaidy seems to have alot riding on the quality of these lasers. Being a noob on here I just don't want to overstep my boundaries and offend anyone in anyway.