Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GagLaser?

Man this place has really gone to the dogs. It is hardly worth the effort to click on a post and read through the crap to get to any decent, legible info. I mean there are the posts that you know are not going to be good just by reading the tittle, which is fine, I just don't click on those. Oh well I guess it is the "internet" after all. I know this is OT but I figured it still seems to fit in here. Ok, flame away !! ;D ;D I so need a good laugh right now.

On topic, I just don't understand how these Laser companies/scammers think they are going to survive with so many doing it nowdays.

Things

In a couple of years, every *lasers.com name will be taken. Wickedlasers, warnlasers, s-kylasers, and now Gaglasers, what next :eek:

I Bet it will be craplasers.com TBH ;D

I'm new to the forum and i cant help but notice that while its got tons of awesome information about lasers,it also has some of this crap diluting its awesomeness :'(.
this should really be in the other stuff section ;).

their site made the start of my work day awesome.. almost everything about it makes me laugh.. including their company name.

I wonder who is stupid enough to buy from them. LOL