Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fyi-- china closed

2015 China Holiday update-

Chinese New Year is the longest and most important celebration in the Chinese calendar. The Chinese year 4713 begins on Feb. 19, 2015.
( this info I copypasta has a longer holiday of 23 days.)

Chinese New Year celebrations, also known as the Spring Festival, in China start on the 23rd day of the 12th lunar month of the Chinese calendar. The festival lasts for about 23 days, ending on the 15th day of the first lunar month in the following year in the Chinese calendar..

( this
Chinese site sez 15 days??)
New Year begins on
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Chinese New Year starts with the New Moon on the first day of the new year and ends on the full moon 15 days later.

orders from buyers during and also close to the holiday will not see items shipped until March. 5th.
Year of the horse. I think.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Every year some forget about this Holiday and get upset when emails are ignored and packages not yet sent due to POOR timing on the part of the buyer.

I personally would not try to order after Feb 10... 12th at the latest- the lag time between placing order/paying
added to time needed to package and send out - means, to me at least, my stuff wont go out until they return to work..

hak
hope this is helpful >(*U*)<
TY for reading

Last edited: