Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FUNNY LASER DROPPING STORY!!

MY FRIEND WAS PLAYING WITH MY dg LASER SITTING ON THE FLOOR THA OUT OF NOWHERE MY DOG STARTS UMPING MY FRIEND AND THAN HE STARTED FREAKING OUT THAN DROPPED MY LASER BUT THE LASERS OK. IT FELL PRETTY HARD THOUGH NICE QUALITY dg

HeHe don't ya just hate those evil caps lock buttons :D

Glad you laser is ok and poor dog :(

S

SenKat

Would have been actually read by me, if it were not all in caps - I ignore posts like that, as it is rude to post in caps...

SenKat --- I don't mind all caps ----
He's just making up for those who can't find the CAPS keys at all ;D

Mike

Papa_Smurf said:
MY FRIEND WAS PLAYING WITH MY dg LASER SITTING ON THE FLOOR THA OUT OF NOWHERE MY DOG STARTS UMPING MY FRIEND AND THAN HE STARTED FREAKING OUT THAN DROPPED MY LASER BUT THE LASERS OK. IT FELL PRETTY HARD THOUGH NICE QUALITY dg

Translation:

My friend was playing with my DG laser sitting on the floor when out of nowhere my dog starts humping my friend which caused him to drop my laser, but it's ok. It fell pretty hard though, very good quality laser.

Rhith

I think what beats a laser falling is one being launched out of a skeet disk launcher and it solving TEM issues! ;)

T

timelord

MarioMaster said:
[quote author=Papa_Smurf link=1193613586/0#0 date=1193613586]MY FRIEND WAS PLAYING WITH MY dg LASER SITTING ON THE FLOOR THA OUT OF NOWHERE MY DOG STARTS UMPING MY FRIEND AND THAN HE STARTED FREAKING OUT THAN DROPPED MY LASER BUT THE LASERS OK. IT FELL PRETTY HARD THOUGH NICE QUALITY dg

Translation:

My friend was playing with my DG laser sitting on the floor when out of nowhere my dog starts humping my friend which caused him to drop my laser, but it's ok. It fell pretty hard though, very good quality laser.[/quote]

Thanks Mariomaster for the translation, I'm so glad you can speak papasmurf I'm f+%$ed if I can ;D ;D ;D