Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Two items, PHR Labby laser and a GGW sled, 6x

GGW sled new in the box, 40.00 shipped.

Labby laser custom made.

PHR diode running at 120mW
rkcstr driver
laser runs off a plug-in power supply

70.00 shipped

Last edited:

AS USUAL-nice work there-- those Stingers make great little Lab hosts- (I am working on three(LOC) R/G/6x BR)-

-this PHR -at $70 with HS and wallwart-- good price too.
Nice custom HS sticking out from that PHR-- duty/rest cycle?? prolly none right?

Love my Ehgemus 'black stallion'--- 445nm A-130 -640mWs btw.
hak

ps

Want one of these 'spiders' to build your own mini labbie look here- this is where ehgemus got his--I still have one or two I will let go. And 5 vdc fans can be gotten from www.allelectronics.com 20mm- $2.50 + shipping they fit perfect inside.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-mini-micro-meatball-stinger-host-photos-added-47930.html
there is a link in that thread to Meatball's tutorial on the build.

Last edited:
yes I will probably regret selling it but I need money for a project I'm working on.
I have run this labby for 6-7min with no heat issues

You can always get another from me.(put a 445 in one?) How much would you charge to make to make your custom HSs to fit in the 'Stinger' host- both 12mm and 11.9mm(green modules)

btw- Mark drilled a few tiny vent holes in the back of the one he made and in another he put a 20mm fan. For a labby the driver could be external allowing for a bigger HS and/or the fan. Also if the HS were flat on the bottom and made good contact with the inside bottom of the stinger -- the whole stinger would be part of the HSing to some extent.

PROPS to 'Meatball' who brought the mini lab host to our attention(AFAIK)--TY

Last edited: