Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Tiny 650nm "275mW" Red Laser Very Small

If you think the Pictures are a Killer well here is a video.:whistle:

There was a little Fog in this video.
<<<<< HD Please.:D

Last edited:

And I was thinking I had to wait for you to announce it was up for sale lazeerer. Well, I got $84.00 burning a hole in my wallet waiting on the other one, if you do the 650 build.

If you wanna doi it in a 12X 405, I'd bereal interested in taking that off your hands too though. :)

ped

And i can vouch for the build quality, I bought the origonal, the diode has a fair bit of "on" time on it now and its still burning :)

I'd be interested in another host.

And i can vouch for the build quality, I bought the origonal, the diode has a fair bit of "on" time on it now and its still burning :)

That's awesome:D

I can't wait to get my lasers (I got the one in the OP, and the 445 from the youtube video). I'll do a short review on each when I get them:san:

Well built laser! sorry for the late feedback.
I say buy this if he ever sells it. you won't regret it at all:)
thanks for the laser my friend:wave:

Thanks for everyone being patient.
update:

Host should be in next week to start building.

I also ordered more host because alot of you have been asking for the polished version.

Last edited:
Well, considering that I'm the one that bought the host, the thread was for only a single host, and am still buying the competed bulld from lazeerer, I'd say no harm no foul.

In fact I've almost begged lazeerer to let me send him the money, just to make sure I get one, and he won't take it, at least not until he has a finished product to ship.

I don't know of many people that would refuse to accept money when it's offered and I'd have to say lazeerer has impeccable ethics, at least when it comes to money. Well that or he just doesn't like me. :)

Last edited: