Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: The MOD9 - Aixiz module clone for 9mm diodes.

Fiddy

You can buy copper 5.6mm modules from survival lasers here but they are $18 US a pop.

Last edited:

This appears to be a very fine alternative to an Aixiz module... I bet the threads are very smooth... I will look into buying some of these! Great job RHD keep up the good work...

rhd

These are available again. I've changed the shipping price to a flat $5 across the board (to anywhere in the world). Since that's a few bucks more than it was previously for certain countries, I've also lowered the price of the modules to compensate. So now they're $4 to $6 depending on qty.

I've added quick Paypal purchase buttons to the OP.

- 1 to 2: $6 each Purchase through Paypal
- 3 to 5: $5 each Purchase through Paypal
- 6 & up: $4 each Purchase through Paypal

This appears to be a very fine alternative to an Aixiz module... I bet the threads are very smooth... I will look into buying some of these! Great job RHD keep up the good work...

Shameless plug, but I have the same exact thing as survival lasers for a whole lot cheaper ;)

Check my thread in the B/S/T section.

rhd

I was trying to be nice and not mention that until you sold off all of your 9mm modules :p

That's very kind of you. You were being polite in not pimping your thread URL, so I thought I'd do it for you :) I'm always for people getting what suits them best, and copper is nice.

I've still got at least 75 MOD9s, and I've long since come to grips with the fact that it wasn't an economically wise investment. Certainly haven't broken even yet!

That said, as long as the copper modules are up around $10, I'm sure the inferior aluminum MOD9s will still have their place in some people's hearts. (and/or wallets) It's not like they were running out the door in Aixiz-like QTYs anyway :)

I've still got at least 75 MOD9s, and I've long since come to grips with the fact that it wasn't an economically wise investment. Certainly haven't broken even yet!

In a month or so I will have an awsome use for these. Hopefully you will sell out and what I offer will be the cause. :yh:

rhd

In a month or so I will have an awsome use for these. Hopefully you will sell out and what I offer will be the cause. :yh:

Lol, feel free to buy me out annnnyyyy time now ;)

Well... I'll keep ten for myself ;)

Ordered two of these yesterday :D

What do you use to press the diode into these?

Last edited:

Fiddy

you can use the press that you use to press the 5.6mm diodes in.
Because the MOD9 is aluminum it goes in a lot easier too!

Sweet, thanks. I wasn't sure how the pins would line up...

rhd

Ah yes, I should have mentioned that! Normal 5.6mm presses work great for 9mm diodes.