Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS : Super tiny violet 1w 405nm

Giannis_TDM

shut your mouth son, theory and practice are very different! You still don't get it! I hope you don't comment disrespectfully! In your opinion, you may be right. but that doesn't mean you are allowed to look down on others too many times!
Respect is not given it's earned. Stop bogging down the forums with the most unprofessional posts I've laid my eyes upon. Considering your theory and practice point is also laughable because I told you that the 8s I gave you is the best scenario, in reality it's even less due to the factors I explained. Now tell me, bridges are built with theory or practice? Cause the ones I've seen built on practice have already collapsed.

Respect is not given it's earned. Stop bogging down the forums with the most unprofessional posts I've laid my eyes upon. Considering your theory and practice point is also laughable because I told you that the 8s I gave you is the best scenario, in reality it's even less due to the factors I explained. Now tell me, bridges are built with theory or practice? Cause the ones I've seen built on practice have already collapsed.
I told you, you're not old enough to understand what I'm saying! So do you understand the theory that Sam-2 missiles can't reach the B52's range? And what is the reality? The kid Greece who hasn't experienced life dares to make a bold statement
I told you, shut your mouth son, stop littering the forums, especially my posts, because I see you writing stinky words.

Last edited:

Giannis_TDM

I told you, you're not old enough to understand what I'm saying! So do you understand the theory that Sam-2 missiles can't reach the B52's range? And what is the reality? The kid Greece who hasn't experienced life dares to make a bold statement
I told you, shut your mouth son, stop littering the forums, especially my posts, because I see you writing stinky words.
The "not old enough" mindset is whats keeping you down here, you do not have the mental capacity to understand the fact that age =/ knowledge. That statement proves itself time and time again, I am way younger than you but have a unfathomably better grasp of physics and English (No arguments here because its a secondary language for both of us, I even have 2 internationally recognized degrees on it). I urge you to stop for a moment, take a look at what you've said and come to realize the absurdity of this situation. For the 30 seconds duty-cycle you advertise the diode will be around 22 degrees C warmer that it's specified maximum by the manufacturer. Although that is not the point that I will make in this post.

Your behavior has been disgusting and as a matter of fact it is time for me too to stop giving that single ounce of respect I had for you. You keep calling me son and son, If I was your kid I would have preferred to be aborted rather than being raised by such a close-minded person with an ego bigger than his nails, The time when you actually see (although I do not think that that time will come) the failure in your ways, The fact that you too are human and will never know everything and as such, as a non-omnipotent being, will make mistakes both in judgement and statements, The only response I've received from you when showing you that you are in fact mistaken by actually showing you in the most pure form of expression possible, a beautiful application of the axioms of math which our world is built upon, physics, is some derogatory statements about my age and nationality and me not understanding the real world. The so called real world you dream upon works as a consequence of a beautiful dance between physics and chemistry with the math being the string that holds it together. It is astounding to me that throughout all the statements I've made you still have your foot so stuck up your ass that you cannot comprehend the fact that you may be actually mistaken. Not that I cannot also be mistaken here, thinking that would be extremely ironic, Though, Here I have a good chunk of confidence that I am in fact right in my analysis as we are comparing actual math to "nono greece boy too young and stupid son with no respect hence I am right".

To preserve any minuscule amount of dignity you may have left I urge you to not reply and instead just think about what I've said.
Thank you.
🍻

The "not old enough" mindset is whats keeping you down here, you do not have the mental capacity to understand the fact that age =/ knowledge. That statement proves itself time and time again, I am way younger than you but have a unfathomably better grasp of physics and English (No arguments here because its a secondary language for both of us, I even have 2 internationally recognized degrees on it). I urge you to stop for a moment, take a look at what you've said and come to realize the absurdity of this situation. For the 30 seconds duty-cycle you advertise the diode will be around 22 degrees C warmer that it's specified maximum by the manufacturer. Although that is not the point that I will make in this post.

Your behavior has been disgusting and as a matter of fact it is time for me too to stop giving that single ounce of respect I had for you. You keep calling me son and son, If I was your kid I would have preferred to be aborted rather than being raised by such a close-minded person with an ego bigger than his nails, The time when you actually see (although I do not think that that time will come) the failure in your ways, The fact that you too are human and will never know everything and as such, as a non-omnipotent being, will make mistakes both in judgement and statements, The only response I've received from you when showing you that you are in fact mistaken by actually showing you in the most pure form of expression possible, a beautiful application of the axioms of math which our world is built upon, physics, is some derogatory statements about my age and nationality and me not understanding the real world. The so called real world you dream upon works as a consequence of a beautiful dance between physics and chemistry with the math being the string that holds it together. It is astounding to me that throughout all the statements I've made you still have your foot so stuck up your ass that you cannot comprehend the fact that you may be actually mistaken. Not that I cannot also be mistaken here, thinking that would be extremely ironic, Though, Here I have a good chunk of confidence that I am in fact right in my analysis as we are comparing actual math to "nono greece boy too young and stupid son with no respect hence I am right".

To preserve any minuscule amount of dignity you may have left I urge you to not reply and instead just think about what I've said.
Thank you.
🍻
boys still don't understand anything about life, maybe you learn a lot, you speak 2 languages right? My son also speaks 3 languages! And your degree doesn't tell me anything! In Vietnam, an international doctorate degree is like eradicating illiteracy when you have not come out to earn a living. what you say just to try to hide your stupidity! If you're my real son, I don't even dare to accept it because I'm too embarrassed to have a child who doesn't respect others like you. You say no one can avoid mistakes right? So why do you think you're always right ? I don't care if you analyze your math or physics, because to me it's just trash pronounced out of a stinking hole! I also hope you retain a bit of your normal human qualities, but don't make me think I'm talking to an animal, conservative, stinky.

Giannis_TDM

boys still don't understand anything about life, maybe you learn a lot, you speak 2 languages right? My son also speaks 3 languages! And your degree doesn't tell me anything! In Vietnam, an international doctorate degree is like eradicating illiteracy when you have not come out to earn a living. what you say just to try to hide your stupidity! If you're my real son, I don't even dare to accept it because I'm too embarrassed to have a child who doesn't respect others like you. You say no one can avoid mistakes right? So why do you think you're always right ? I don't care if you analyze your math or physics, because to me it's just trash pronounced out of a stinking hole! I also hope you retain a bit of your normal human qualities, but don't make me think I'm talking to an animal, conservative, stinky.
Lol first and foremost I did explicitly say that I am not excluded, looks like you can't even read at this point, very ironic since you dare mention literacy. And my degree actually gives me an automatic +20% income in jobs that have English as requirement in Greece. Also who said I only know 2 languages? I just mentioned the one that I have a degree in cause words are nothing without proof, Hence why all your statements an insults are completely meaningless at this point..... I envy your son for withstanding you..

> Not that I cannot also be mistaken here, thinking that would be extremely ironic, Though, Here I have a good chunk of confidence that I am in fact right in my analysis as we are comparing actual math to "nono greece boy too young and stupid son with no respect hence I am right".

^^^ Here for you to read again, lets see if you can read now perhaps...

Lol first and foremost I did explicitly say that I am not excluded, looks like you can't even read at this point, very ironic since you dare mention literacy. And my degree actually gives me an automatic +20% income in jobs that have English as requirement in Greece. Also who said I only know 2 languages? I just mentioned the one that I have a degree in cause words are nothing without proof, Hence why all your statements an insults are completely meaningless at this point..... I envy your son for withstanding you..

> Not that I cannot also be mistaken here, thinking that would be extremely ironic, Though, Here I have a good chunk of confidence that I am in fact right in my analysis as we are comparing actual math to "nono greece boy too young and stupid son with no respect hence I am right".

^^^ Here for you to read again, lets see if you can read now perhaps...
You still want to try to be right! You brag about your stupid degrees! I told you, your bullshit degrees are just like eradicating illiteracy! I don't need you to brag like that, I think your parents are feeling humiliated for having a stupid son like you! You filthy Greek shut up your damn mouth! Stop barking at animal language, because people like me don't understand! You are a fool with no self-respect and are so conservative!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I'm very disappointed in this thread. I'm wondering if I should just give everyone a time out. Thanhtung your behavior is disgusting and giannis you talk too much. Say what you have to say and be done with it. Continuing to reply to thanhtung is not a good idea and makes you look bad. Thanhtung... I'm considering permabanning you. I'm going to think about this one and talk to Simon about it. Will report back in a day or so.
Any further bickering will not be acceptable and may result in a permaban with no chance of return. So consider your next comments carefully... ok?

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
It's been mildly entertaining, but if Avery or WILD is online I'd like to ask for a bit of moderation here. I think this has gone far enough.

*Clicked to post and I see you've beaten me to it. Thanks WILD*

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
You still want to try to be right! You brag about your stupid degrees! I told you, your bullshit degrees are just like eradicating illiteracy! I don't need you to brag like that, I think your parents are feeling humiliated for having a stupid son like you! You filthy Greek shut up your damn mouth! Stop barking at animal language, because people like me don't understand! You are a fool with no self-respect and are so conservative!
Banned for racism and disgusting behavior

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yeah sorry for not being around much lately. Just needed a break. Whew that one was spicy. I hate to have to ban a seller but man that was pretty bad.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
In summery, If you consider 8s very longtime, I envy your wife. 🍻
Hi G,
Thank You for putting that into perspective , It takes me more than 8sec. to pull it out of my pants. And my wife is one happy person.😁
I was shocked to see these kinds of comments. Please refrain from being so vulgar in the future.

Giannis_TDM

I was shocked to see these kinds of comments. Please refrain from being so vulgar in the future.
Yup you definitely have a point here, Understood, I would say that I went off a bit too much but I'd blame that on him talking down to lifetime17 unprovoked, not that that would be an excuse for that snarky remark. Thank you for handling this situation well Unown! Cheers 🍻