Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Oh okay thanks, also the laser starts blinking after about 10 seconds after turning it on, at first I thought it was due to it heating up but it started doing it no matter the heat of the laser. It will just start blinking after 10 or so seconds and if I leave it blinking it will gradually increase the blinking speed, does anyone know why it does that? I think its some sort of malfunction, its pretty annoying and makes the laser useless for pointing longer than 10 seconds.

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Have you tried freshly charged batteries?

Have you tried freshly charged batteries?

Dang I am so dumb lol this laser burns the little 10440s so quickly, they only last about 20 seconds before they're empty.

Thanks for the tip. :tinfoil:

You might want to investigate the largest batteries this thing will hold, then try to buy some high capacity ones from a trusted source. 10440 batteries are small and cheap ones will not have much capacity.

You might want to investigate the largest batteries this thing will hold, then try to buy some high capacity ones from a trusted source. 10440 batteries are small and cheap ones will not have much capacity.

Yeah, I got two from IMR recently and they don't hold longer than 20 seconds. https://www.imrbatteries.com/imren-10440-200mah-button-top-battery/

Yesterday I decided to buy two of these: https://www.imrbatteries.com/mxjo-10440-350mah-flat-top-battery/

Hopefully they will fit and last longer.

Good luck to you. I hope these last a bit longer. The 505nm diodes aren't very efficient and because the Vf is so high, they pull a much larger amount of current. I put mine in a 501B with an extended heat sink and powered it with an 18650.

Podo

For the pocket laser, we recommend 10440 with the capacity of 350 mAh(the highest capacity it can get).

The one we sell is marked as 600mAh, we never test its true capacity but they tend to last longer than other 10440s.

Last edited:

Good luck to you. I hope these last a bit longer. The 505nm diodes aren't very efficient and because the Vf is so high, they pull a much larger amount of current. I put mine in a 501B with an extended heat sink and powered it with an 18650.

Thanks I did not know that, they are not efficient AT ALL.
For the pocket laser, we recommend 10440 with the capacity of 350 mAh(the highest capacity it can get).

The one we sell is marked as 600mAh, we never test its true capacity but they tend to last longer than other 10440s.

Yeah that's what I ordered thanks. :D

Podo

Chinese new year notice:

Today will be the last order day, orders placed after Feb 8 will have to wait till march for shipping.

Last edited:

Til may?? Or march??

Chinese new year notice:

Today will be the last order day, orders placed after Feb 8 will have to wait till march for shipping.

I ordered a G7 lens from you on the 7th, yesterday. Will it go out before March?

Great! I'll be looking forward to the shipment confirmation. Hopefully in the next three working days.

Podo

The supply of the NEW465 4W diode has been cut-off. The new 4w 465nm laser will be using open-can 4.5W NUBM07E diode.

Last edited:

Thanks, Podo.

-cd