Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

BobMc

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Hello Sanwu! Just curious about your underwater laser. Was wonder if you have a receive date yet. Been saving my pennies!:D

Last edited:

Jhop

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Yes Podo! When will your next masterpiece be released? I have been putting off buying another Sanwu because I want the new one ! :D

Podo

We apologize for the delay as we said the new laser design should come before christmas but we're busy developing/making new audio parts like amp/bluetooth boards recently as this is our main business.

The dive laser is more like a one man project actually so it gonna take more time to complete and perfect it.

Anyway, a new option "2W 465nm" is available to challenger now and it uses a 9mm NDB7675 diode instead of a M462 diode. :drool:

Podo

Smooth stainless steel housing is open or guardian now, no additional charge!:wave:

Last edited:

Hi, I've sent you a private message.

Podo

150mw 520nm is available for pocket laser now!:drool:

BobMc

150mw 520nm is available for pocket laser now!:drool:

150mw's of beautiful 520 in a pocket. Well that's something I just gotta add to my collection. Ones coming home with me!

Hello Podo, I have already paid the update of 150mw 520 nm.
I left you a private message.
Greetings.

Last edited:

Podo

Hello Podo, I have already paid the update of 150mw 520 nm.
I left you a private message.
Greetings.

No problem, we will ship you a new one asap.

Hi, I have three questions. Is it possible to get the pocket engraved? How long does it last on those batteries with 500mw and 200mw 445nm diode? And how much would shipping be to Czech Republic (wanted to ask if you'd ship it but then I saw that you ship worldwide)?

I just have to say that these lasers look really good, great job.

Last edited:

Podo

Hi, I have three questions. Is it possible to get the pocket engraved? How long does it last on those batteries with 500mw and 200mw 445nm diode? And how much would shipping be to Czech Republic (wanted to ask if you'd ship it but then I saw that you ship worldwide)?

I just have to say that these lasers look really good, great job.

Pmed.

Happy new year!

Podo, I send you a private message to mail. Can you please take a look.

Podo

:bumpit::bumpit::bumpit:

Any news on the waterproof laser?:D

Jhop

I see there is a 7w Spiker now. fancy

I see there is a 7w Spiker now. fancy

wut... now I gotta get that.

edit: Gah nevermind it's open can.

Last edited: