Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

*looks down at my feet, and kicks the dirt a little* I also just bought the 80mw green 304 pointer. Podo, another question, down the road I'd like to get a pocket. On the spiker I selected the g2 lens, what are the differences between the g7, and g2 besides the shadow the g7 is noted to produce on Sanwu's website? Also will you offer at some point a yellow laser option?

I've been told a G7 is like the G2 and 3Ele had a baby together. It's kinda like a mix between them. So the G7 has more output than the 3ele but less than the G2. It also gives the beam/dot a less rectangular look. Someone else better at optics will probably chime in with more advice but this is about the best I can give you:)

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Aaaah ic ic that makes sense :) thank you

Spiker series is looking great! May have to pick up a 5W soon.

How is the add-on for the spiker coming along? When should we expect to see it?

Podo

We will try to release them before december/christmas(include the stainless steel laser), non-laser orders are stacking up because it's near the end of the year.

Have you considered something with an M462 diode? :)

hey dden I've been looking for a case like yours, can you tell me where you got it at and parts list? much appreciated :beer:

Hello Mr. Podo sent you a private message. I am interested in buying 2 pocket lasers of 520nm and 445nm and I want to ask some things.

Although perhaps some companion could also answer some things:
-445nm 500mw which diode uses m140? A good divergence with the lens 3 elements?
I want it bright enough to aim at the sky at night. And distant objects.

I have had a 1.4w 445nm and I have sold it since it was too powerful and too large to carry it in a pocket.

-520nm 50mw is as bright at night as a 100mw 532nm?
I want it bright enough to aim at the sky at night. And distant objects.
-He has a good visible divergence to aim objects 5 kilometers (3 miles)
*I have laser of 532nm and 200mw and has a range of 5km, seeing the point.

Thanks and best regards

Last edited:

hey dden I've been looking for a case like yours, can you tell me where you got it at and parts list? much appreciated :beer:
Its a pelican 1495. I also have a 1490. Google search pelican case. I don't know what kind of parts list your looking for.

Hi.
I have already bought the 2 pocket lasers (445nm and 520nm).
I hope not disappoint me.
Greetings.

Last edited:

Hello Podo I sent you a private message.
Could I recommend a 10440 battery for such power?
Could you tell me the total time with a 10440 battery, for 445nm and 520nm?
Thank you.

Hey
Podo, I wrote to you a mail few days ago. Please answer, to can start to make the order.

Hi,
Thanks for fast delivery. Everything ok
I just send it a mail to your mail. Please respond.

Best Regards from Nürnberg