Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

How about a new 6X BE ? :D

Last edited:

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

"All in favor say aye?"

AYE! :drool:

If I say it twice is it twice as likely to happen? :D

AYE AYE!:na:

Stainless steel and copper can be electroplate with other metal?

and they can be paint as well... so rose gold host anyone?

Podo

Battle tested! Our new design is IP67 waterproof with 18350/18650 battery settings, release soon!:

Last edited:

Sta

That's quite amazing Podo. You've outdone yourself yet again! +rep!

Battle tested! Our new design is IP67 waterproof with 18350/18650 battery settings, release soon!:

Just curious, do you have a video that shows the IP67 in action? Hate to be devil's advocate here but spraying water at a laser is different than it being submerged under 15cm-1m of water.

Either way, seeing a blast of water towards the lens end of the laser made me cringe! Even if you told me my Challenger 2 was 100% waterproof, I still would keep that thing as dry as possible, I love that laser!

A waterproof 520nm would be a good thing. :)

Podo

Nice Podo!!! It must be insane looking to see a 3w 445 under 30ft of water!!

Imagines a 1W 520nm....It probably too bright to use as a dive tool though.

Last edited:

Hi podo!
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but when do you think this new laser will be available for purchase? I'm definitely gonna be saving up for one :D

Podo

Hi podo!
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but when do you think this new laser will be available for purchase? I'm definitely gonna be saving up for one :D

Probably before mid-October as there are some places need to be improved.

Probably before mid-October as there are some places need to be improved.

Awesome! I'm excited for this new host :D

Pman

Is there a way to check order status? I ordered a bunch of stuff and received one of the items today so I'm obviously wondering about the rest.

Podo

Is there a way to check order status? I ordered a bunch of stuff and received one of the items today so I'm obviously wondering about the rest.

pmed.