Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

5W 445nm Spiker LPM test:

Used Lens: G7

This is a good looking laser, and it is threaded for your Beam Expander, just screws right on doesn't it, and that gold ring in the center....is that a safety band?

That is too cool, I may have to get one when the new 520 diode comes out, and another Beam Expander with it.

I am very happy with your Beam Expanders. :gj:

Last edited:

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

That is too cool, I may have to get one when the new 520 diode comes out

Red, which 520 diode are you referring to?

This is a good looking laser, and it is threaded for your Beam Expander, just screws right on doesn't it, and that gold ring in the center....is that a safety band?

That is too cool, I may have to get one when the new 520 diode comes out, and another Beam Expander with it.

I am very happy with your Beam Expanders. :gj:
New 520nm diode? When? Where:drool:

Those who know have rumored that there is one in the pipeline, I expect it will be stronger but can't say for certain.

This gold band at 0:18, is that a safety?

Those who know have rumored that there is one in the pipeline, I expect it will be stronger but can't say for certain.

This gold band at 0:18, is that a safety?

Nope, it's nothing more than a little decoration prop. ;)

Last edited:

I just got my pocket series 405nm, and I must say, I'm impressed by the build quality and the power of this laser, fast delivery too, considering it was sent out on 17 May. Very happy, thankyou Podo! :D

Ordered a Spiker Saber with 1.6w 445nm. Can't wait!

I just got my pocket series 405nm, and I must say, I'm impressed by the build quality and the power of this laser, fast delivery too, considering it was sent out on 17 May. Very happy, thankyou Podo! :D

i have the 520nm and ill have the 445nm soon. the pocket series are great! i wanted purple too :wave:

Super fast shipping from SANWU via SpeedPost.

I ordered over the weekend and added a G2 to the order Sunday, it shipped Monday and here I have it at my door Wednesday.

Great Expander, very smooth adjustment and no slack at all, it has a spring to keep fore and aft adjustment spot on and side to side there is no slack, the threads are cut well....now that I think about it that's probably why it's stainless steel and not soft aluminum so it will last, smart design. ;)

Best of all it works great, very nice. :thanks:

51645d1464192729-fs-sanwu-laser-store-r-g-b-handhelds-x3-stainless-steel-spiker-release-sany0011.jpg

Attachments

• SANY0011.JPG
    SANY0011.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

WOW I just put a SANWU G7 lens in a NUBM44 build, focused to 20 feet and held a SANWU 3X expander in place with a 1/4 inch spacer and adjusted it across the yard. I'm still waiting for the right tap from an online tool seller.

It burns better at right here to out in the yard than a top shelf G2 and that 100 dollar plus 10x Jet expander.

SANWU's lasers with the G7 and 3x expander have to be the strongest, most able to light fireworks in the yard lasers available, SANWU really worked out the lenses right, the G7 and 3X is the winner, be very careful with these lasers.

Wear your laser safety glasses, the G7 and 3X are serious performers paired with our blue diodes. SANWU

Last edited:

I have a Spiker 1.6w 445nm plus beam expander soon to be shipped to me. I may be buying more lasers as I get into this hobby and it would be nice if the Sanwu BE fit on other lasers. If I get the adapter that Sanwu sells would that fit most or just some other companies lasers? The description says "M9*0.5 adapter". I'm guessing this is not a universal fit kind of thing. Thanks for any help.

I have a Spiker 1.6w 445nm plus beam expander soon to be shipped to me. I may be buying more lasers as I get into this hobby and it would be nice if the Sanwu BE fit on other lasers. If I get the adapter that Sanwu sells would that fit most or just some other companies lasers? The description says "M9*0.5 adapter". I'm guessing this is not a universal fit kind of thing. Thanks for any help.

The BE fits most of our laser series, only incompatible for the pocket series.

If the laser can be mounted with star pattern caps like these:
https://www.sanwulasers.com/product/patterncaps

than it can use with our BE as well.

The BE fits most of our laser series, only incompatible for the pocket series.

If the laser can be mounted with star pattern caps like these:
https://www.sanwulasers.com/product/patterncaps

than it can use with our BE as well.

Yes, I understand the BE is compatible with most of your lasers. The question was is the adapter you sell compatible with most lasers made by other companies and individuals.

Yes, I understand the BE is compatible with most of your lasers. The question was is the adapter you sell compatible with most lasers made by other companies and individuals.

I bought Podo's BE, adapters, and star cap pattern things. The adapter he sells mounts straight onto a module or anything with a standard 9mm lens thread, and replaces the lens with the adapter that threads with the BE. It also has a collimating lens inside to replace whatever lens you had before. The BE works on some lasers without the adapter, though I have yet to see it on any laser w/o the adapter that isn't Sanwu branded. Hope this helped.

I bought Podo's BE, adapters, and star cap pattern things. The adapter he sells mounts straight onto a module or anything with a standard 9mm lens thread, and replaces the lens with the adapter that threads with the BE. It also has a collimating lens inside to replace whatever lens you had before. The BE works on some lasers without the adapter, though I have yet to see it on any laser w/o the adapter that isn't Sanwu branded. Hope this helped.
Thank you. Just what I was looking for. I've added the adapter to my order.

Back