Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser shop - R/G/B handeheld Lasers ***Guardian Series update***

The Guardian Series undated with 800 mw 635 nm version. Available now!

Last edited:

anderp

I got my 300mW 638nm Sanwu Pocket Series in the mail and wow, this thing is nice!

Podo was kind enough to ship the body and laser diode module separately to avoid any Australian customs shenanigans, and he even included two different lenses.

The machining quality is great and it feels really nice in the hand, button has a great clicky action.

Love it. I may have to buy more...

I got my 300mW 638nm Sanwu Pocket Series in the mail and wow, this thing is nice!

Podo was kind enough to ship the body and laser diode module separately to avoid any Australian customs shenanigans, and he even included two different lenses.

The machining quality is great and it feels really nice in the hand, button has a great clicky action.

Love it. I may have to buy more...

Me too. My next will be a pocket 405 hopefully.

Pman

So are you saying that you can buy the laser Saber attachments separate from the lasers? What are they made of? How much is shipping to the US? What's the least expensive laser you could buy that it fits if you need to purchase with a unit?

Podo

So are you saying that you can buy the laser Saber attachments separate from the lasers? What are they made of? How much is shipping to the US? What's the least expensive laser you could buy that it fits if you need to purchase with a unit?

Sure, they're made by acrylic. It has an adaptor so a cheap 532/650 pointer should be compatible together. Pm me for more!

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser shop - R/G/B handeheld Lasers '"'Price drop on Silver Series'"'

Overall price drop on silver series, check it out guys!:beer:

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser shop - R/G/B handeheld Lasers '"'Price drop on Silver Series'"'

Does all of these have duty cycles?

Podo

They can be turned on as long as you want, the driver will adjust the output due to time.

Can you PM me a picture of guardian blue 1.8+ WATTs Beam with no fog and from side too, thanks! And if u can do a 1 W green too I will definitely buy one soon. Edit: what is the most badass and brightest of all these lasers and do they have visible beam to be seen from other people?

Last edited:

Podo

Can you PM me a picture of guardian blue 1.8+ WATTs Beam with no fog and from side too, thanks! And if u can do a 1 W green too I will definitely buy one soon. Edit: what is the most badass and brightest of all these lasers and do they have visible beam to be seen from other people?

Just search "2W 445nm laser" in youtube. At least a hundred of 2W 445nm videos there. A 1w+ 520nm with guardian host is the most badass laser for sure, such power and brightest from that tiny host.;)

If you want a compact one, guardian is the way to go.

Last edited:

Can I blind an aircraft with it (guardian host) suggest me to use green or blue?

Podo

Can I blind an aircraft with it (guardian host) suggest me to use green or blue?

Although you'd say it's a joke to do so but you shouldn't shine any laser to an aircarft. Many went to jail doing that stupid move. Green is the brightest so a 1w 520nm will hit the cloud easily and being quite visible to others.

Last edited:

ARG

I've removed replies to the post about blinding aircraft.

Let's put this thread back on track :)

Podo

Caution: We didn't set up anything on ebay for selling, this guy "d_d4227" is not associated to sanwu in any forms of dealership. His item description is totally copying and pasting from this post and it's impossible for you to buy any of our products under $50. Don't order anything from this ebay account!

Last edited:

Caution: We didn't set up anything on ebay for selling, this guy "d_d4227" is not associated to sanwu in any forms of dealership. His item description is totally copying from this post and it's impossible for you to buy any of our products under $50. Don't order anything from this ebay account!

Is there an eBay blacklist thread somewhere? Because if not we should make one to avoid problems with stuff like this.

Just curious. How does your 10 wat meter compare to the Laser bee 7 watt in price?

Last edited: