Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS* New Style Dorcy Jr. Heat Sinks

When you took the stock driver out of the Dorcy, how did you do that? Also, your spring on the flexdrive, that connects to the positive connector on the flexdrive right? And then the other end presses against what? The battery? And the negative post on the flexdrive connects to what??? Sorry if I sound dumb, couldnt find the answer. -Mike

When you took the stock driver out of the Dorcy, how did you do that? Also, your spring on the flexdrive, that connects to the positive connector on the flexdrive right? And then the other end presses against what? The battery? And the negative post on the flexdrive connects to what??? Sorry if I sound dumb, couldnt find the answer. -Mike
To get the stock driver out just use a socket and a hammer to punch it out but leave the aluminum sleeve part in there. The spring is soldered to the positive connector. the negative is not connected to anything because the host itself is your negative contact. go to this link and look at the wiring diagrams.

http://hacylon.case.edu/ebay/laser_diode/MicroFlexDrive_V5_manual.pdf

ZheolD

I would like one of these plz as i Destroyed my other new dorcys hah but i was abel to get the gutts out of my 2nd one just fine.

Payment sent.

Cheers
Josh

Epic resurrection here, I know, but are you still selling or making these? I'd like to buy one if possible, please.

PM me with payment details?