Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: New mini host-14500x2

Nice host in hour avatar, looks a lot like what I bought from you early on, that guy does great work.

Desire to return to the project - if you decide to do so I will feel better
All was clear- and maybe now you've understood me-the language disagreements made you misunderstand me-because I've used the google translation-I always make myself a server-it's a mistake-but the design is mine

Last edited:

Didn't you personally build that momentary switch for me for the host you used??

Problem I'm having is this:

1. I've seen you concentrate on several orders ahead of mine which were completed in a month, while I have waited three months after paying money ahead.

2. Initially, I was lead to believe you did the work yourself, that the two hosts I purchased from you in the past were your work and a representation of the quality of work which would be put into my hosts. Now that he project would now be done by another machinist, or yourself, I have no idea if the quality will be as good as the other hosts I used as a sample to base my decision from.

Now my decisions are based on nothing, I have no ability to see the quality of workmanship ahead of time and am not happy you did not put a priority on my work and have been making hosts for others who came along after me, after I paid. I understand you have done some portion of the work, but why not concentrate on my order first and make them wait? I had three different hosts I wanted done for a total of 30 hosts, now you have lost my order.
I received orders a couple of months ago-the recent builds have been set since November, which is the nano host, and the builds for the others are booked before you, you said you could wait for a hkoarng long time, and i think June is the time i completed - i said from the beginning
Yes, I lost the order from you, I was causing you frustration-sorry
The quality I will be providing in my new builds-thanks

Last edited:
Yes, you kept sending me photo's of other hosts you were working on in the mean time.

I corrected my most recent servers made by me and not another person - all orders are shipped and you will receive them after 20-30 days, please wait

wait 15-20 more days, you know I'm a honest person or a scammer, my project and alaskan are discussing it because of me but he suspected me not to do and he canceled- and I will refund the money

You have been on the Forum long enough
to know that Double posting on the Forum
is frowned upon by the Forum community...

It is easy to Combine and Edit your Posts
by using the [EDIT] button at the bottom
right of each of your Posts.

Jerry

Last edited:

icah93

Yes, you kept sending me photo's of other hosts you were working on in the mean time.

The same story with me.
I have sent a pre payment on 24th of February, still waiting for my host to get finished so I can pay the rest and have it shipped.
I am starting to think rude things about this transaction...

The same story with me.
I have sent a pre payment on 24th of February, still waiting for my host to get finished so I can pay the rest and have it shipped.
I am starting to think rude things about this transac

They will finish this week-sorry

Trin hong phuoc sent me some very nice photo's of the hosts he has been working on for me.

This is one of the ArcticDude designs he is building for me which is machined to take a 20 mm DTR module, a 6X cylinder pair for beam correction and a 3.3X Sanwu beam expander:

GIF-bugs_being_hypnotized_swinging_carrot.gif

Hi,
Its amazing what a CNC machine can do in a short time compared to a manual lathe. But I am liking a hands on approach and it keeps me out of trouble and picks my brain.

Rich:)

I'm not sure these particular hosts were CNC, other hosts I bought from him were, but I think these might not be.

I hope you get them in hand soon, if those hold the C-lens pairs then I would like to buy a couple, but if you need to recover your money I understand and you can always recover your money now and buy the hosts a 2nd time after you recover your original funds in order to protect yourself, hopefully you get them in hand soon, how expensive would express shipping be ?

So are you back on for these same hosts that were three months not getting attention, Chris? I hope you didn't just drop your PP claim as I don't think they will allow you to start it up again.