Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Misc parts

Grix

I have these components for sale.

Items are located in Norway. Shipping costs range is probably between $2 and $9 depending on location and item weight/size.

UPDATED 2019-01-12

LASERS:

- ~100mW (label says 200mW) green 532nm laser lab module with fan, for laser projectors. Cables are cut so you need to solder on new ones, and driver is not included. I think it needs a special driver with modulation signals etc, I don't have the documentation. ($20)

DIODES:

NB: These diodes are used and some of them abused. Unless specified, they are mounted in copper 12mm modules. The modules may be scratched and covered with thermal paste residue, but I've tested each to verify whether they work.

- NDB7875 445nm 9mm with 2.4A SXD driver. Outputs a lot, probably like 3W but my meter only goes up to 2W. Comes with 3-element glass lens ($55)

- A 3.8mm green diode, I think it's the PL 520. Tested to be able to output at least 20mW, probably the reason I didn't get higher was that I used a shitty linear driver with two cells, rather than a boost driver, when testing. So it was voltage limited. ($20)

OTHER:

- 3-element glass lens for blue and maybe green diodes, and aixis focusing knob. ($3)

- Universal li-ion battery charger, can charge all common sizes such as 18650 or CR123a. New. Has a US plug but converters can be had online for like $1. ($3)

- High quality Samsung 18650 battery. New ($3)

- Several sheets of flash/fire paper that ignites quickly when you point lasers at them. Great fun. $2 per sheet (Sheet is big enough that you can cut it in pieces to use it many times)

- Various electronic components used for building linear drivers, including a bunch of 3A 1085 regulators, SMD resistors and SMD capacitors. Fit for mohgasm round drivers. I have the PCB files but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them, ask Mohrenberg or Benmwv. I can sell enough parts for a driver for $1 per set, except the PCB. The PCBs are less than $1 a piece so if you have a steady soldering hand you can make some very cheap drivers.

- A bunch of plastic aixiz lenses. If you need some for any reason you can have 10 for $1.

piEQdp1.jpg

CWVJVQvg.jpg

1207401-2.jpg

AJT7UpG.png

Last edited:

Photograph of the lot would be very helpful, I think. Prices are uber good!

Your Pics are a bit too wide Grix...
It takes up 2 monitor screens...:eek:
I need to scroll left to right to left for
every line of text... TLDR :(

Jerry

Last edited:

ped

A 9mm green diode, I think it's the NUGM01 520nm. Comes complete with an X-drive and outputs 800mW. ($120)

I'll take that if you can take PP and ship to UK.

jnrpop

The drivers & the Green diode with driver attached are coming home to me, cheers Grix :beer:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Hehe, get a larger monitor :)
I resized the images, how about now?

Not you as well Grix. :crackup:
Didn't see that before.

Anyway, good luck with your sale!

Last edited:

Grix

Bump. Added some more items, including working 9mm 445nm diode + driver combo, broken LPM and 18650 battery