Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: minisabre v2 hosts+heatsink-dark smoke, silver, polished $20-$55 +build tutorial

I will buy this host
Can I buy a polished chrome host w/heatsink?

I apologize, still out of stock on these units but my distributor contacted me last week & supposedly has new stock. I am going to order a sample & if it's the same unit as before then YES - you can buy a polished chrome w/ a heatsink.

I'll follow up once I know if this is identical to what I'd ordered before, thanks for your interest.

Hey there bud:)

This thread has been dead for 3 years and he says he is out of stock. I doubt you'll get an answer from him.

damn 3 years, it has been that long. Normally you'd be right about my not replying but I'm slowly migrating back, hope to rejoin & catch up soon.

:beer:

Last edited:

BobMc

I apologize, still out of stock on these units but my distributor contacted me last week & supposedly has new stock. I am going to order a sample & if it's the same unit as before then YES - you can buy a polished chrome w/ a heatsink.

I'll follow up once I know if this is identical to what I'd ordered before, thanks for your interest.

damn 3 years, it has been that long. Normally you'd be right about my not replying but I'm slowly migrating back, hope to rejoin & catch up soon.

If your getting some in stock,I might want to purchase a couple myself?

I would also be interested!

Wow! I am surprised and excited to see you back:D if you do get some in stock I'll gladly be buying one as well!