Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laser Parts

alf638

Hey pyro, are you planning to sell any more maxsinks in the future. If yes do you have an estimate of when.

Yes there is a couple of the 50 foot kits in stock :)

U still got some of the 50' kits left?

@ ALF638 I am trying to find more max sinks at a good deal, from the
manufacture they are very expensive so I'm trying to find them elswhere.

Last edited:
Hello Flaminpyro, do you have any of those lab style or MAXSINK in stock right now?

I just bought an Aixiz module+spare diode from DTR and tried to make my own heat sink out of copper. Let's just say that didn't work so well. :banghead:

I'll need it about a month from now when I finish up other parts of my new project.

Thanks!

The more I think about this, I doubt that the MAXSINK would fit in my existing box. But the lab style should (I like that easy removal plug.)

If the lab style works with DTR's 405-G-2 lens and has mounting screws in the front, that's what I am looking for. Once I find your list of items again I have a few more things to order at the same time.

PM sent...

The more I think about this, I doubt that the MAXSINK would fit in my existing box. But the lab style should (I like that easy removal plug.)

If the lab style works with DTR's 405-G-2 lens and has mounting screws in the front, that's what I am looking for. Once I find your list of items again I have a few more things to order at the same time.

tony1

Hello , Hi to all members.This is tony1, can some one teach me how to navigate in this forum. Where can I find replies to my inquires posted on 1/12/12? Great site with great guys with great ideas and knowledge. Do anyone reply? I like to learn by reading as much as I can. My aim is to own a 200ma yellow laser. Any member sellers, reply me at iteltana5287@hotmail.com
Thank you

Hum... I think maybe Tony1 may have posted in the wrong section.

Welcome to the Forum Tony1 :wave:

Have fun and be Safe :)