Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Large lot of various lenses, mirrors, PBS cube, and more! (Picture Heavy!)

CoryB

Ha, no, I only add people to allow PM's after they have been in the forum awhile. Had a troll sending me naked photo's of men, that I don't need to see. No newbie can PM me for awhile, although there are a lot of members I should add, just haven't gotten around to it. I was joking about your previous avatar, I guess too dry.

Hehehe.. Maybe I should restore it. I just don't know the temperament of the the community here well enough to be confident that it won't stir up unnecessary shit. :)

Advice welcome. :):D

P.S. Feel free to add me to the PM whitelist - I intend to stick around for a while, and I promise to send you no dick-pics.

Last edited:

I like it, was kidding you shouldn't put a religious avatar up like that, it was part of the whole culture around that image.

CoryB

I like it, was kidding you shouldn't put a religious avatar up like that, it was part of the whole culture around that image.

Good deal. I guess I'll put it back up sometime. :)

I worry about offending the folks that whole thing is directed at, even though they kinda deserve it, I prefer to not ruffle feathers unnecessarily. :)

I'm not a big fan of the way religion has a habit of placing themselves between "God" and their members, as if their church is higher than any member or closer to what we call God, so no problem for me :)