Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Jet Lasers PLe Pro 3.5w 465nm

WHAT no follow=up??

did you send it to OZ?? ( too scary for me--unless sent in two packages/boxes- (~half in each) as 'defective light parts returned for repair.'
AND NEVER send the batts w/ the laser...

anyhoo plz post status of this laser..

you cant just make a thread and leave it? :-(

and your price is/was very very reasonable.
I still have BEs for that and others.

hak

Miko

Extremely sorry guys. Computer took a dump and lost all my log in info. Havent thought of logging back into the forum until now. Had a buyer but they never came through.

OHH what a shame- just keep bumping -- I was wondering where you got it? also the warranty is now over BUT J:L should be where this laser needs to go if needing a fix.

ALSO where did you buy it that took weeks to deliver.. the longest most wait on their JL laser is 4 or 5 days max.

IF it will help your sale you can mention that 'hak' has a 'matching' 10X JL Beam Expander.. brand & new ships from Houston and $38 discount.. off reg price..last one out of 10 pcs.. I also have a few Pro=Pl-Es with me --also new. PM for details & best wishes on your sale== somebody is going to get a sweet laser.. I have the 'mini' and its one I will keep.. my mini BE does not clip any part of the beam.

Miko

I actually ordered it directly from Jet Lasers website. It came in 2 shipments to get through customs.

Oh damn- I remember now- I gave JL credit .. they will do what it takes to make us happy,
One poor guy kept moving every few weeks all around Europe. So one at least was lost.. another retuned 'undeliverable ' And the 3rd or 4th try made it to the guy.

Hope you did not have to pay for the extra ship.. but glad you finally got it..
Last word to me from JL was something like.. ''hope the new Pres does not mess things up for us and you.'' (I paraphase) I did many JL GBs of 10+ pcs all shipped DHL Express ~72 hrs to me and never a problem Never re-inspected so re-shipping them to their new owners was easy.

. but I only handled CONUS buyers..prolly 100 JLs .. only one DOA (Accually it failed after delivery).. and guess who got it?? last member I wanted to 'let down' a new member then DTR.. you can ask him about the do-over.
He got a replacement VERY fast.. before the DOA got back to me.. within hours of Gray knowing of the fail he sent a replacement to Jordan.. PDQ I may know where that laser is and can arrange sale for anyone. (PL-C 250mW 532.. IR filtered & VERY low hours (like NONE)and all the safety options (but one) IIRC DTRs was ~300 mW. all were over spec. arytha won the prize his 250/532 when it peaked at 440mW. PM if you want a good one to add to your JL Collection.

Same feeling for the sellers using the 'free ship to USA' deal IIRC by Bush(?). if that is taken away the 'boat' will be a rockin'..some sell at actual cost and the 50 cents or a buck or two for 'shipping' is their *only* profit.

hak

DTR

Oh damn- I remember now- I gave JL credit .. they will do what it takes to make us happy,
One poor guy kept moving every few weeks all around Europe. So one at least was lost.. another retuned 'undeliverable ' And the 3rd or 4th try made it to the guy.

Hope you did not have to pay for the extra ship.. but glad you finally got it..
Last word to me from JL was something like.. ''hope the new Pres does not mess things up for us and you.'' (I paraphase) I did many JL GBs of 10+ pcs all shipped DHL Express ~72 hrs to me and never a problem Never re-inspected so re-shipping them to their new owners was easy.

. but I only handled CONUS buyers..prolly 100 JLs .. only one DOA (Accually it failed after delivery).. and guess who got it?? last member I wanted to 'let down' a new member then DTR.. you can ask him about the do-over.
He got a replacement VERY fast.. before the DOA got back to me.. within hours of Gray knowing of the fail he sent a replacement to Jordan.. PDQ I may know where that laser is and can arrange sale for anyone. (PL-C 250mW 532.. IR filtered & VERY low hours (like NONE)and all the safety options (but one) IIRC DTRs was ~300 mW. all were over spec. arytha won the prize his 250/532 when it peaked at 440mW. PM if you want a good one to add to your JL Collection.

Same feeling for the sellers using the 'free ship to USA' deal IIRC by Bush(?). if that is taken away the 'boat' will be a rockin'..some sell at actual cost and the 50 cents or a buck or two for 'shipping' is their *only* profit.

hak

Gary must have been on the ball with taking care of it as I don't really remember that. I do still have the unit and last time I checked it was working strong. Must have been near 5 or more years ago.