Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Inova X5 (blue) LED flashlight

With holster and some duracells. Might make a nice host. $11 shipped US.

Heat: landerfha | HeatWare.com
Pay: Non-CC paypal preferred.

:sold:

p1010195b.jpg

Last edited:

LaZeRz

You would have to open up the host and get some pics of the inside for people to determine if they could place a heatsink in it ;)

Raybo

You would have to open up the host and get some pics of the inside for people to determine if they could place a heatsink in it ;)

Good luck on taking an Inova apart.

IIRC it's next to impossible.

Thought I saw someone do it before but w/e. Still works fine as a flashlight.

I would like it. I already have the same unit, but w/ UV lights in it. I asked Pyro to mod it and he thought it w/b really difficult, so it has been on the shelf, still, I think I may eventually make a laser from it... So, why 2? Because I would like the same host w a different wl laser perhaps a red... ;) -Glenn

LaZeRz

Glenn, your always buying lasers and hosts!

Do you eat them for breakfast or something?? :eek:

Im pretty sure you have more lasers then 99% of us here on LPF :D

I do sell some after I lose interest or decide it's too many of about the same thing... I agree it doesn't make too much sense though... ;) GH

I tired it and it really works. Easy as pie. Even the LED is still alive after the ice melts. And of course I turn the host into a small 5mw 635nm. ;)

I have been unusually busy lately, so I am a bit late in posting this, but the flashlight came quickly and I really appreciate landerfha selling it to me! T/Y ! -Glenn

Last edited: