Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS/FT: NOVA X100 **TRADED**

D

Dr.LaSeR

hi
im selling my X100
i ordered this on 9 of Feb 2009
it has a scratch when they come from nova one on apertue cap another on battery cap (see below)
asking $140 + $10 shipping anywhere with tracking
im looking in Dorcy Jr blu or kryton blu for trade PM for anything other

[highlight]the laser traded[/highlight]

DSC06534.jpg

DSC06654-1.jpg

DSC07175.jpg

DSC07180.jpg

two marbles included

DSC07192.jpg

Re: FS: NOVA X100

What has he done wrong? :-?

I've not been on the forum for a while so I don't know what has happened lately, but I bought a laser from him that was in excellent condition, and he was very nice to deal with as a seller. What's the reason for that statement of yours, phoenix?

D

Dr.LaSeR

Re: FS: NOVA X100

phoenix77 said:
I wouldn't buy ANYTHING from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just because i didn't traded my o-like 250mW ??!! ::)

D

Dr.LaSeR

Re: FS: NOVA X100 $160

i will include 2 marbles one clear , one crackled and pocket mini flashlight

wow 160.00 I paid 220.00 for mine :-? these are fine units

That is a good price.

I'll be happy to take that off your hands if you haven't sold it by the 27th.

The reason why I can't buy it now? My laser budget has been pushed a little too far and it needs a few days to recharge :)

I bought a NOVA ALPHA 105 last month in brand new condition, that averages, 125mW's & peaks at 137mW's & only paid $125.00 including S&H fees. I didn't get any free marbles or dollar flashlights :'( but I really don't need MORE JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!

phoenix77 said:
I bought a NOVA ALPHA 105  last month in brand new condition, that averages, 125mW's & peaks at 137mW's & only paid $125.00 including S&H fees. I didn't get any free marbles or dollar flashlights  :'( but I really don't need MORE JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix, I don't know what you had with Dr. Laser, but are posts like this really necessary because a trade deal between the two of you went sour? He has proven to be a trustworthy seller (sold a few things on the forum all ending with nothing but satisfaction on the customers side), he is now selling a laser of proven quality for a nice price, are such posts undermining his sale really necessary?

I seem to remember you posting similair posts in Jakes threads after a trade deal went sour with him...a trade is an agreement between two sides, each side is entitled to decide whether or not to follow through with the trade, it is his right.

Good luck with the sale doc laser.

D

Dr.LaSeR

Re: FS: NOVA X100 $140

will do trade also im looking in Dorcy Jr blu or kryton blu PM me for anything other

Re: FS/FT: NOVA X100 $140

I might have a bluray kryton in a couple of weeks if you haven't sold it by then