Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: few random things.

I'm broke so i'm selling off a couple of things i don't need.

1. LCC from GGW set in module - $10 shipped - SOLD

2. this air flo cooler by Pelican for Xbox 360 (pictures below). This is ONLY works with the first gen xbox 360, the ones without the HDMI slot, otherwise it won't slide on correctly.
It has hook ups on it that gives you tons of extra stuff.
it has 2 cooling fans, 4 USB ports, S-video out, VGA out (hook your Xbox up to your computer monitor) also has optical out and ethernet port, and the standard audio/video/component out plugins.
This is unused and hasn't even been taken out of it's box, i bought it for a co-worker who decided he didn't want it.
asking $20 shipped but feel free to make offers.

3. I've got 10 Coleman Exponent flashlights. (picture below)
These are powered by 1xAAA battery.
There is plenty of room for them to be modified into lasers.
Uses a twisting tailcap feature for on/off, uses a xenon bulb like the mini-mag
these haven't been modified in any way, but i'm switching to rkcstr only builds so....
offering all 10 for $17 shipped, or $3.50ea shipped - SOLD

i'll add more stuff as i find it

Attachments

• coleman.JPG
    coleman.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 83
  • airflow.JPG
    airflow.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Do you have any spare tailcaps for the coleman max flashlights?

The one I got from you months ago won't work
Rob

do you have problems with the clicky switch not staying on when you release it, and it only stays on wheen fully pressed in? seems there is a major flaw in almost all the coleman max CR2's like this, there is a small spring inside the clicky switch which is too small, it can be fix by simply taking it apart and stretching the spring a little.
if your uncomfortable doing you can mail me the tailcap and i can do it for you, i'll pay for return shipping. (an empty aixiz module works good for forcing the clicky out of the tailcap)

Hey Maury, I will take the LCC please.....

Unless someone offers you a higher price and you take it. J/K

Last edited:
do you have problems with the clicky switch not staying on when you release it, and it only stays on wheen fully pressed in? seems there is a major flaw in almost all the coleman max CR2's like this, there is a small spring inside the clicky switch which is too small, it can be fix by simply taking it apart and stretching the spring a little.
if your uncomfortable doing you can mail me the tailcap and i can do it for you, i'll pay for return shipping. (an empty aixiz module works good for forcing the clicky out of the tailcap)

Well, I have one where is is like you described above, and another that won't work at all. I'll take them apart and have a look
Thanks

PM Sent.

I'd like to buy all 10 Colemans please.

Last edited:
Well, I have one where is is like you described above, and another that won't work at all. I'll take them apart and have a look
Thanks

I was having problems with mine too. I just went to walmart and bought another coleman max and swapped the tail switch and returned the one i bought with the defective switch. I had to trim the spring that contacts the battery a lot to keep the pressure on the cheap little switch down and it has been working great ever since